[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request -1604erlend (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: 1604erlend (Nick name = G25 ERLEND)

- Time & Date of Incident 16:00

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I have replay but dont know how to upload, if it's needed i will post a "reply" with a link.
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Ash banned me for (2d 23h 45min) Due to ram fest in pits. wich i think is kinda dumb really, he also banned 3 people before me and probably more after i was banned, i did not get a warning nor a explanation why i was banned (in game) just the "Ram fest in the banlist"

we were just having fun and nobody was getting mad or anything, you did give everyone a warning wich is good and i think everyone stoped then, atleast i did.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Gave plenty of warnings, on screen BC messages yet people failed to comply. Watched replay and there was far too much which happened to let it be brushed under the carpet.

It wasnt purely a bit of fun, other cars had been rammed which were simply passing... Other cars AFK who did not nessarcarily wish to be involved got damaged aswell. Pitlane is NOT a valid area of stunts/ramming/messing around, as the rules so specifically state. Feel I gave enough warnings aswell, however if I banned one and only one person, it would be unfair on everyone else.

You had been probably THE worst user in that situation, hence the ban aswell.
mkay... well saying "You had been probably THE worst user in that situation" is silly, i did crash one person in pit wich was not in the garage and that was you. and i am really sorry for that Ash, i truly am! and i did say sorry afterwards. When i re-watch the replay now i understand more "you're side" of the whole ram fest.. and i am sorry, please unban me.

I was also trading a car with "wheelerdealer" i think his name was, dont think i had the chance to send him the money afterwards when i was banned.. (in PM) ask him if you want. again, Sorry.
One person?

Do i really need to post my evidence replay showing you constantly ramming into the whole group of users constantly? Do i really need to do that??

well saying "You had been probably THE worst user in that situation" is silly

No, its really not silly.

You rammming into other people, however, is.
Shure post it, i would but dont know how, what i ment was one person (you) that was not in the garage. Garage = where everyone was crashing each other including me.
And another thing.

I did stop when you warned everyone and told them to get out of pit,
and why you still banned me i just dont get really..
You may have stopped, but you kept coming back to hang around. And that does not excuse what you had been doing for the 10 minutes prior to that...

Was until I actually started kicking, that people starting moving away.

And on another note, you have history of messing around in the pitlane which is another reason I banned you. Your URS has increased dramatically in size since your first entry in March.
"history of messing around in the pitlane" dident know i had. the reason why i came back was too change car and then i was re-installing a game (ETS2) and therfore was AFK in pit for 2-3 minutes

URS, what does that mean (stand for) sorry for asking.
User Reporting System is our database of player punishment.

Anyway to wrap things up... If a user did a forum report, I would have banned you anyway, so don't see how this is different because you eventually moved away after a warning. See you in 3 days!

Ash

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's