[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Counter-report to Mavericks report. (Archived by Hexta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jonasdc94

● Their LFS Username(s): Niemiec25
● Their LFS GameName(s): Maverick[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6938...uuuerp.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 5:25 my crime where he starts pursuit

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 30-07-2013 @ 21:21¨

So tonight I saw Maverick[COP] which was AFK just outside the pits which I believe was illegal, so my friend and I wanted to push him(gently of course) out of the way, so he wasn't parked there. He then proceeds to threaten me with a ban straight away and promising hell and high waters of this little incident. Fair enough, I trust the admins to see through bullshit like that.

Then he chases me later on and as I was braking(I was running) down to enter the parking lot at the roundabout on Kyoto he rams me because he wasn't paying attention to the pursuit(This was within 1 minute of the start of the chase, where I believe police force is limited). My team mate who was doing circuits on the ring, he was behind the chase maybe 100m and then when the cops rams me, my mate didn't see it and so he actually hit me(which you can see on the replay) and tries to drive off to get away from the chase, I then backed away from fence that I was up against and my friend tried to get out of the way where the cop rammed Injext(We have the same skin, so it might be the confusion making the cop ram an innocent driver) and that's when I escaped. I offered him to talk it through, but again he promised hell and high waters about my ban and how the admins are going to "behead" us. This is my side of the story and I do not wish for him to receive any punishment as this is only a game and people can loose it sometimes, so to hell with that. I just wanted to share our perspectives and I truly believe that the admins of TC will be able to look at this and grin a bit over the stupidity in bringing admins on for such a little case. Have a good evening gentlemen!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2013-07-30 19:35)Valve Wrote: [ -> ]So tonight I saw Maverick[COP] which was AFK just outside the pits which I believe was illegal, so my friend and I wanted to push him(gently of course) out of the way, so he wasn't parked there. He then proceeds to threaten me with a ban straight away and promising hell and high waters of this little incident. Fair enough, I trust the admins to see through bullshit like that.

Ok, he wasn't afk as he spoke to you in chat moments after you started pushing him. Nothing illegal with parking outside of the pits, especially not on the grass out of the way (although it is classed as illegal parking, on the grass, he wasn't obstructing anyone). You didn't need to move him, for whatever reason you did I don't understand. You had no trouble passing him, but you decided to reverse back and start pushing him towards the road.

If you don't stop within 45 seconds of the being chased, a warning appears on your screen and it says failed to stop within chat also. From this point the cop chasing you is authorised to use force.

Your team mate "was doing circuits on the ring" actually waited on the autobahn for the chase to come within distance, then he started interfering with it.

As for the "ram". It looked more like an attempt to PIT your team mate out the way, since he was blocking his path and not moving for sirens.

I'm not going to let this one go, considering he has was unpermed yesterday he should of read the rules to prevent this from happening.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's