[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 48 Hours - [Results]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Banner2.png]

Final Result

1 - Mullwar (Mullwar) - 3,333km - 2,000min - AVG: 100kph - €315,000
2 - Blazej (Blazej27) - 2,871km - 2,664min - AVG: 65kph - €157,500
3 - Adam (Rewex) - 1,752km - 2,634min - AVG: 40kph - €94,500
Fastest Average Speed - Turkey (Presidentblair) - AVG: 112kph - €31,500
Spirit - Nominations opening soon

Disqualifications

4 - Lowrider (Sako123) - Currently banned
22 - Knight (Lazer21) - Did not attend

Thanks
Congratulations to Mullwar, Blazej, Adam and all other participants!
Congrats to all.
Jon:

Without knowing what happened how can you possibly say this? The admins of TC citydriving are here to be fair and treat everyone fairly and equally. Had I been the admin at the end of what Lowrider did I'd have banned him for a lot longer. Just because Chuck changed the layout does not give you the right to disrespect anyone in such a way.

Everyone who was driving around yesterday protesting at Lowriders innocence should note that we are not impressed that loyal members are failing to understand that Chuck was very lenient by only giving him a week. You should all be aware that disrespect at this level WILL NOT be tolerated.

If I hear anyone else implying that LR's ban was unfair I will not be happy. You're not only disrespecting our decisions but you're letting yourselves down. A fair few people in this community trust my judgement and opinions and for that I'm thankful but if you value yourself as a loyal member of our community then heed my words.

If you value your own reputation in our community than please stop protesting his innocence because what he did was frankly outrageous. I'm pretty sure if LR thought he was innocent he'd have applied for an unban already. He surely knows he won't be unbanned so why were you protesting?

As for the layout itself, Elmo, Savy, Stunna, Fuji and I took the liberty of making a fair few improvements. An updated layout will be added to server one in the next few days. For now the old layout is back on and Chuck's edited version has been removed.

So, Jon & Kenny stop this now. You managed to add a sour atmosphere to my event.

Shame.

Thanks to everyone who participated.
Congrats to everyone.

And it's just a game. If this was a proper circuit race and someone changed the layout in between, then yeah that is bad. But it's just a cruise layout, can't see the big deal in it. There is about 500km in between the top 3, I don't see how changing the layout would of made much difference.
Congratulations and thank you all for competition!
Yay! I won something. Biggrin

I decided to give up. After 5 hours I went to bed for a bit and then slept overslept. Sad

Congratulations to Mullwar, Blazej, and Adam - great driving and amazing persistence.
Grattis all Smile
An Apology.

Lamp, I am sorry for my comments, i have alot of respect for you as a friend, and admin. My comments regarding an admins decision were not called for, and not needed.

Jon
Congrats Mullwar..great endurance

Congrats to everyone else too

Saphira

Thumbup
Congrats.
Reference URL's