[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: urs warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i recieved a warning for "pushing / ramming" while chasing suspect. ( tc snake ) In my opinion it is injustice plz look at it. And decide for yourself i didnt ram i misjudged her/his braking points few times but is it really material for a warning. I spoke with Savy too but he didnt dispel my doubts.

In my opinion i am innocent thats why i am asking to remove that warning form my urs.

yours sincerly,
PTR

link to mpr :http://www.mediafire.com/download/ktnh48in57k6tf8/chase_with_snake.mpr
time stamps: from 38:50 to 1:19:25 (i am sorry but you need to watch whole chase to get full picture )

edit : link fixed
The current link you've posted returns an error: "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

Also, regarding the timestamps, do you mean 38:50 to 1:19:25 or 38:50 and 1:19:25? If it's 38:50 to 1:19:25 then please give more specific timestamps, I don't think anyone would appreciate watching for all that time.

This will probably get looked at by [TC]'s management, Snake may also reply with her side.
[TC] Management will discuss this and get back to you.
I was using a FZ5 in that chase. PTR used an XFR, so I don't see how someone can fail to brake faster with a GTR then me with the FZ5, but well. He was following me really close all the time (1-5meters) and drove a few times in my rear, during the braking into a corner.
The warning was also because you do this a lot in other chases, not just my chase. I've seen you do it multiple times to other people, so I thought a warning would make it clear. You also didn't do pit maneuvers correctly on me, although you apologised for it you kept on doing it, so to me the sorry means nothing if you continue to do it.
Another person complaining about you Snake?

I was going to do a forum report for your "urs warning" but i decided to instead wait for Pete to return instead.

You clearly have a problem when people catch you or you have the misfortune of crashing.
I looked over the warning she asked for as I was the one who did it, and it was perfectly fine Frank. She explained to you about 10+times now that you blatantly turned into her which you did yet you refuse to accept it was your fault. You could've made that corner perfectly fine but instead you decided to stop turning half way through the corner causing you to smash into her side, learn to accept things are your fault and your fine.
No, thats completely wrong.

I was going the PIT on her rear quater panel, when i was going for it, she slowed down/braked or something and instead i was going towards her side. I was steering away from her but I stopped steering for a millisecond to balance the car out over the curb or else i would of spun.

Also you didnt notice the point before contact where she starts turning towards me. I didnt actually turn my wheel towards but he did? ok.

Also i got the warning partly for not saying sorry. I clearly apologised twice, its in the logs and on the replay but whenever i ask her why she warned me for no saying sorry she tells me to stop talking to her.

So im a little confused. And also savy, I would expect your opinion to be heavily biast.
Frank, if you want to discuss this then either make a thread of your own or speak to a leader about it. This thread is regarding PTR and not you.
Well your last post provked a reply so i did.

Also i will be.
Firstly, Franky: you shouldn't have posted in this thread in the first place, as it does not concern you.

(2013-08-01 09:42)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]You clearly have a problem when people catch you or you have the misfortune of crashing.

In this case, Snake was not caught, nor did she crash out.

I do not expect a reply to that statement.

OK, I've watched the replay and here are my observarions:

Lots of poorly timed/misplaced PIT attempts - many on the door in front of the rear wheel instead of the quarterpanel
Quite a lot of fruitless/pointless pushing on the door, which is more likely to cause damage than anything else
A few cases of not responding to braking in normal braking zones, some resulting in hard-ish hits, ~3 cases in the same corner. The final one being the last straw.
Hard-ish hit (not a PIT attempt) to the rear on the roundabout causing Snake to spin out, for which you did not apologise.

All the damage to the rear of Snake's car was directly caused by contact with you.

Remember:
A light car with slicks (XFR) can take many corners a lot faster than a heavy car with road tyres - especially if said car is damaged (made worse if the damage was caused by your mistakes).
A race car also usually reacts much faster to acceleration & braking.
If you choose to chase a road car with a race car, you have to be prepared to anticipate their moves more and react more quickly in general (both to their and your own movements). They are tricky cars to drive smoothly, especially in very close quarters with other cars. Copping in a race car is a greater responsibility because of that; you have to be more careful than driving a road car because of the speed of reaction.

A warning is just that. It's not a big deal if you heed the warning and learn from it.

Warning Wrote:In-game message: Make sure you've better awareness of the suspect, do not hit the back of their car or ram them.
I think that message sums up the chase very well actually - you need to have better awareness of what the suspect is doing/is going to do, especially if you're chasing a road car with a race car. A lot of the (presumably) accidental contact could have been avoided by anticipating when the suspect is likely to brake or accelerate. Further, by anticipating better, many more of your PIT attempts would have been on target and successful, without causing any direct damage.

You need to treat this kind of warning as an opportunity to improve, not as a punishment.

A general note:
If you're using momentum to perform a PIT, you're doing it too hard.
If your contact with another car causes direct damage, it was too hard.
in perfect world yea but this is tc ppl have lags ,differences of pings and these lfs phisycs its not easy to pit fz5 by xfr you have to pit hard ( a lot ppl do it harder )in 30min+ chase few mistakes its not bad, more you just cant judge distance that quick ,you have to be quick with your pits because ppl tend to brake check and and try to pit a cop ( snake done the same in this chase several times ) pushing ? cmon at 56min its common practice to heat up suspects tires. How come i piited snake incorectly ( is the other way to pit a suspect ? ). For me and some part of community it's clear that she got angry that she couldnt get away so she wanted a revnage on me ( well psychological factor backfired on me ) and now TC admins are bailing out snake out of this problem. I am chasing ppl some time dont really remember when i started but never got something like that "pushing and ramming" her suspension wasnt even damaged by me only by her mistakes. All that situation is caused by a crybaby who doesnt know how take defeat. I am not perfect too, but cmon while i am robber i dont care such a details as nudging. On the plus side now i know where i have to improve to be better and more effective as a cop.

best regards
PTR
What is it with you people thinking she gets angry if she loses? I honestly don't think she cares if she wins or loses. She just wants a normal chase without a crap cop messing up the chase, and in this case you were the crap cop PTR.

I told you that what you did wasn't fair, and a LEADER (Elmo) has told you this. Now go and learn to drive your XFR before you make further comments, cheers.

I'll lock the thread for 24hours to give you some time to read Elmo's post, because from the looks of it. You've no clue what hes on about or even what he means, so go and re-read it and watch the replay and then maybe you will understand him.
Reference URL's