[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Fwank report (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: [dkt]polete27[st]

● Their LFS Username(s): FRanKY.s
● Their LFS GameName(s): Fwank

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9cx5d8.../Fwank.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 21:50

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Well, I chased goSlide Mero, and he stopped to the right (but still on the road) and I told him to move into de grass, while this, Fwank was cooming to the chase place (and as I saw on the replay, he didnt slow down for sirens)
After this the only thing he said was "Bad place to park", explained him what happened and he didnt apologise even when I told him that could be nice..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Yeah well, parking in the middle of the road wasnt a good idea. Sirens or not.

Also i eventually said sorry to you, and Lamp spoke to me on teamspeak.

So i see no reason for this report since it was dealt with on server.

again i must say i am sorry, im not a bad person and i dont usually argue with people. :/
I accept ur apologise now, because on server you just said "sorry" because Lamp told you to or he just warned you about also you did it about 5mins after the problem.
Anyways I see that you still thinking that parking in middle of road was not a good idea, I know it too but was my suspect who stopped there, its not my problem, I just said him to move on the grass
Anyways, next time try to apologise before we all have to take care about this big problem from a shitty little problem, because the reason I did the report was because its not the first time that you blame about say sorry to any of ur faults, just wanted you to do it.
If you dont remember, we had a little problem on kyoto about 2 days ago, beause you destroyed my car while I was chasing in AB and ur reason was "its hard to brake in a 160 zone", well SIRENS again..means something

Savy: No need to take any action, thanks for check it
From the replay, it was clearly his fault. Although you wasn't parked in the best position, you still had sirens up and he should've slowed down. Instead he tries blaming you and when you ask him to slow for sirens his reply is "no?". Then after that he continues to try and blame you for the crash, when it was clearly 90% his fault, the other 10% is due to the suspects parking.

After looking at the chatlogs a long with the replay, I seen frank was driving for the full time and yet he says "Sorry, i checked the replay, it was 100% my fault" now I personally take this as a fake apology as the only reason hes saying sorry is because you !pm so to me his apology is a fake one and isn't even a proper apology and hes just lying.

As he has received a warning for hitting people and not apologising, I feel a ban will be fair here.

Although you've replied accepting the apology, I still think there is a problem here. Frank needs to learn that he just can't speak to people like that and then lie and give some fake apology. Now the report has been made and I feel something needs to be done.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's