[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Fwank (Ban Reduced by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Time & Date of Incident: today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I feel I deserve an unban because 14days for something like that is a bit harsh.

According to Savy, I was banned for my attitude. Whilst this was true and not the best at the time, I feel this was over exaggerated slightly.
Over the course of the day, the accidents I was getting into I refunded the person some money and said sorry to them. No fuss or arguing. This time round I felt I he was in the wrong and wasn't willing to listen and take advice from Polete. I admit this isn't right, and I did say sorry to him without the help from Pete.

I also apologised to him in the report thread.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Although you apologised Frank, it was after you tried blaming him for it. When he tried explaining to you why he was parked there and that he tried to tell his suspect to move over to the grass. When he told you to slow down for sirens you just replied with "No" which you and I both know is the wrong answer. This could've been solved way before the report was made if you just admitted it was your fault.

2013-08-02 18:32:34 UTC Jamaica [dkt]polete27[st] [TT]Polete[COP] : [6S] Fwank - so a sorry could be nice

2013-08-02 18:33:46 UTC Jamaica [dkt]polete27[st] [TT]Polete[COP] : [6S] Fwank - was ur fault
2013-08-02 18:33:41 UTC Jamaica [dkt]polete27[st] [TT]Polete[COP] : [6S] Fwank - just say sorry and leave it
2013-08-02 18:33:34 UTC Jamaica [dkt]polete27[st] [TT]Polete[COP] : [6S] Fwank - again, he was moving so had to wait him I cant push him to grass lol

This could've been solved here if you just apologised, instead you ignored him.
I know it could of, but I was adamant it was his fault. Although looking through it thoroughly I now realise how wrong I was and hence why I apologised in this thread.
This is your last chance Frank, I'll reduce the ban to 7days which means you will be unbanned on the 9th. If you're banned again then the ban will most likely be 182days and it will not be reduced, so make sure this doesn't happen again. In future just apologise instead of arguing and things should be fine.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's