[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [RDSR] JezZu (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Jason1984

● Their LFS Username(s): jezzu1
● Their LFS GameName(s): [RDSR] JezZu

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1eqIuGZl7.mpr

● Replay Timestamps:

22:24 - I see SO•Äudiojack speeding so i chase him.
44:12 - You see [RDSR] JezZu coming up behind us and overtakes.
46:07 - See's our chase go past him, he then follows and follows and guess what.. overtakes.
47:40 - Not sure if it was my fault or his but we have a little crash.
48:15 - He then follows once again behind now csr jim and my self.
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I know a uf1 is the slowest car but when you're copping in it and chasing someone for over 20minutes then some user just overtakes and overtakes and does it again, it gets to the point of being annoying! Even after I've said to him move for police and yes it was spammed loads of times by my self.

Typical excuse for them to say to me is you are slower and in the way. Sorry but it's easy, Slow down allow us to do our job or turn around. There's a whole track to explore not where I'm chasing someone and has to lose to because of this user not backing off, 25mins waste of my time. Enjoying that chase..
Well I think that when I overtook your chase several times it was with enough space and was a safely overtake, anyways the only time I crashed you I apologised because it was my bad.
Btw Im sorry if I did something wrong within your chase
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User was banned by another admin literally a few minutes after you were talking to him - he was banned for what I believe is exactly this situation.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's