[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbann (Unban Request Granted by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:DJ32456y

- Time & Date of Incident 2013-08-07 15:22:03

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I crashed into a driver I said sorry paid compensation and I was using arrow keys as controls I understand that using arrow keys as controls is no reason for crashing but I did not mean to and I paid comp and sorry. even if my ban is not completely unbanned a shorter ban would be appreciated
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
At that crash, you didn't say sorry, however you did use !sorry. I can accept that, even though it would have been nice with a written "sorry" as well.

And then there is the rams. At one point in pitlane, you reversed into a guy and kept reversing pushing him violently down the pitlane and shortly after when you pitted and left pits, you steered into same guy's side as he tried to pass you. Surely this wasn't accidents? And even if it was, you didn't even say a word afterwards.
I did not know that I crashed into anyone else if I know I would of said sorry and paid comp and if comp did not appear I would of sent them a min of 100 and can I have the names of the users I crashed so I can send them comp and a written sorry
It seemed so intentional, so its a bit hard for me to believe you didn't know you rammed someone. Do you happen to have a replay from last time you were online, we could look at? (I'd like to check if lag could be the reason, even though i doubt it).

I may give you the guy's username if we get this solved.
I asuer u i did not mean it you could ask loads of drivers even if did not ram them but they ram me i still say sorry even if it is not my fault
You dont have a replay, i take it?
yes I know that's is not going to help u choose
I am going to unban you as you've apologized, but if you're ever seen ramming again, you most likely wont be this lucky again.

You can apologize to Robin (robinw87)

Ok?
Thank you I wont do it again Smile
You should be unbanned now.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's