[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for an accident. (Unban Request Denied by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Grosblyth

● Time & Date of Incident: 7.8.2013

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was playing some TC yesterday and I accidentaly pressed one of my binds which was somewhat racist and had middle fingers and stuff. Im sorry about that it was an accident and I wasnt supposed to say that.... Is there any possibilites for an unban?
An accident? I doubt it, since you did it at 2013-08-07 03:25:56 UTC AND 2013-08-07 10:11:08 UTC

Also, please post in 'Unban Requests' next time (hopefully there won't be a next time) - I'll move it. Furthermore, please edit your OP using the following format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
I have it binded on my wheel button and if I need to do quick moves I might accidently press it. So I will not get a unban? I have never got banned from TC expect once but I would never do anything against the rules but this was an accident.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Edit your original post with the correct format please.
Did you not read the above post? The admin who banned you has been notified and will reply when they get time to...

You will be very luckily if you do get unbanned. I wouldn't unban you... But wait until Stephen replys.

Edit: I seriously suggest you remove that bind from your wheel immediately! Stupid having it as a bind in the first place, let alone mapped to a button on your wheel!
Hmhmm. Well cyall in a year.
At this stage in time I'm not too sure you'll be unbanned. I don't understand why someone would even use the bind in the game, let alone have it bound as a wheel button for easy reach. As you are probably aware, we are very strict about racism and abusive language, because there shouldn't be any reason to say it at all.

You have been in the servers long enough to know that both middle finger binds and racism isn't tolerated, yet both of those rules were broken with 1 bind and a search through your messages tells me that you have actually used it more than once. Even after you used it the second time, people in the server were advising that you remove it, yet you made no attempt to ask why or actually reply to any of them, which tells me that you probably won't remove it. That or you might have been consumed in your driving, but you generally don't miss messages that include your name and messages asking you to do something.

So for now it'll be denied, fell free to make an unban appeal if you don't agree with my decision. Try again in a couple months, I might have changed my mind by then.

I'll leave the thread open if you have any further comments.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's