[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: VW Golf MK2 AWD 900HP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1/4 mile 9,34s @ 256,8km/h

0-100kmh in 2,7s
0-200kmh in 6,2s
0-250kmh in 8,87s
100-200kmh in 3,42s
100-250kmh in 6,10s

sexy.
Repost? Or did i see that somewhere else? Lol

Repost or not, it's immense.
Now THAT is what am talkin' about
wolf in sheep clothes ...

i aint a vw fan at all..
but this golf changes it..
it's the only vw i would drive..

That's just awesome..
if they can do that with a vw,
what can they do with a peugeot? Ohmy Tongue
(2011-11-22 20:08)Mobsine Wrote: [ -> ]what can they do with a peugeot? Ohmy Tongue

Scrap it Wink
(2011-11-22 20:08)Mobsine Wrote: [ -> ]what can they do with a peugeot? Ohmy Tongue

You say that like Peugeots are better than VW's? Laugh
Damn, thats just amazing. Mostly when video's with VW's or other cars with 500+ BHP gets on youtube, its either, tons of wheelspin and a big turbo-lag, or they blow the engine at the track. But this one.. Pff.. *eargasm*

By the way.. Does the video say, that it squeezes 900BHP out of a 1.8l engine? Scared
*cough*

VR6 2,8L
about 900 PS
1/4 9,44 sec at 240 km/h

And they're still working on it. Biggrin
(2011-11-22 20:47)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, thats just amazing. Mostly when video's with VW's or other cars with 500+ BHP gets on youtube, its either, tons of wheelspin and a big turbo-lag, or they blow the engine at the track. But this one.. Pff.. *eargasm*

By the way.. Does the video say, that it squeezes 900BHP out of a 1.8l engine? Scared

Yep that is 1.8l 16VT, whit 1.8l 20VT you can get over 1000hp. Relibility isnt very good when running whit those figures. Reliability border in 1.8 20VT engine is around 550hp, after that the engines wont run 200000km anymore.
Shit I run that in a FWD with almost 100hp less lol
A 9.34 second quarter mile, boosted? Ohmy

Is you batman?
A total sleeper
Lol... Im leaning more towards spider man. I ran a 10.00s flat with 631hp. This year I ran 9.33 at 153mph with the jetta still street legal lol. Fixed my traction issue
Street legal?
How can this monster be street legal? Biggrin
Nice to see the Jetta still being alive tho =)
Yeah street legal lol.... Lets see I own a inspection and emissions station Wink. Technically even if i didnt fudge the emissions it would actually pass. Has full interior,cd player, hell even two car seats in the back at times. The chute unbolts in 2 mins. Obviously i dont run the slicks on the street lol. Hell I drive it to the track sometimes, just depends on where im headed. I take my oldest son to school in it at times.
Oh well, I guess USA's regulations for this aren't as tight as germany's =)
Also, you gotta be the coolest dad at your son's school. Your son's gotta be lucky as I'd pay to only sit in your Jetta Smile
(2011-11-23 21:08)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]Also, you gotta be the coolest dad at your son's school. Your son's gotta be lucky as I'd pay to only sit in your Jetta Smile

Same Ohmy
Lol thanks bullet..... no USA has really tight regulations. But just like anything, there are way to make things work Wink
Many plays a big role in those ways, eh? =)
Cause I barely see cars with such big intercoolers driving around Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's