[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sean_drifter Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Sean_drifter

- Time & Date of Incident Yersterday about midnight

Incident > http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...1#pid81791
Right as you see in 'theory' i had a crash .. which on my screen didnt even show .. my Internet was laging like hell .. my ping was / is between 250-700 .. yes most crashes e.g in pits when i was driving slowly and stoped behind someone .. on their screen i crashed .. but on my screen i was like centermeters away from him .. and i dont think this ban is nessceary .. i do apologise for the crash (aka my internet) i did do some crashes that day .. and i did apologise .. and i will apologise again to everone that i caused harm to yerstuday .. due to my internet ... i wont be playing probly games online in two weeks time.. because im using iphone as a router .. i would like to ask for an unban appeal .. because ever crash i actaully did make ,i apologised or payd composition and if you still think it was actaully me .. watch other replays showing my driving (like a weeks time from today) i drive proply in City Driving servers .. not raming or crashing .. thankyou..
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I've renamed your thread, since this is an Unban Request, not Unban Appeal.

You don't believe that the ban was neccessary? What should i do then, send an internet technician over to your house? Facts are that the replay was not showing any lag, that you have caused a major crash and that your drove off as if nothing happened after. Whether you have actually noticed the crash on your screen is another thing, however, we can't have someone driving around on our servers that's causing that sort of crashes and doesn't even notice it. You've caused a head on collision and took the guy out of chase, without even noticing it, as you say.

When are you planning to fix your internet connection? I'm not willing to unban you before you fix it, i'm sorry. It's only a matter of time before it happens again if i do, becouse you clearly are having some major lagging issues.
Well i rang o2 (they sold broadbrand to sky)today and they were saying in 24 houers time the internet connection will restor (i was using iphone as router so now my normall inetrnet is restoring)
Okay, what we can do, is leave this thread opened and you let me know when your internet connection is fixed. I will unban you then. Is that okay with you?
Thats all fine with me thankyou
Right take a look
[Image: wclt.png]
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/wclt.png/
[Image: 5x9i.png]
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/5x9i.png/
Got my broadband back
and i think thats a good prove .
Okay, i will unban you.

I'd like to ask you to be very carfeul in the future, becouse your record really isn't the brightest one out there. If players will keep complaining and reporting you, ban might be reinstated.

If you at some point notice that your internet connection got worse again, rather stop driving around until it's fixed.

Thank you!

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's