[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Server Needs Restarted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server isn't on LFS connection list but it's on LFS world server list. No one can connect to it but its up and people who are there can still drive.
I can connect.

But this seems to be the reason:

http://status.ovh.com/?do=details&id=5201

Problem in transatlantic cable which connects the dedicateds. May cause some timeouts or just doesnt allow to connect for some minutes.
that should only really affect the US people, not mainland EU or UK.
Nope,

Affects everyone.

Other friends having dedicateds hosted in RBX cant connect either.

Depends in the moment you try and the location where you are, but there are no exceptions.

Category: the whole network, not only USA

[RC] Cruise Server ,is also having issues with the players joining their server sometimes due to the same maintenance.
i doubt it's related, some people from the UK can connect and some can't, same thing with other countries, and since this is the cable that goes to the US, it'll affect everyone somehow yes, but for us it should only affect US people.
(2013-08-11 12:14)Psygo Wrote: [ -> ]i doubt it's related, some people from the UK can connect and some can't, same thing with other countries, and since this is the cable that goes to the US, it'll affect everyone somehow yes, but for us it should only affect US people.

Even so,

My friend's dedi hosted in RBX from ovh is having problems.

[RC] Cruise Server ,is also having issues with the players joining their server sometimes due to the same maintenance.
nice..

Bye bye first place.
(2013-08-11 12:16)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]nice..

Bye bye first place.

You can't connect?

Try rebooting router, that may help , let's see if changes your ip
ofcourse it's considered global when it's connecting one side of the world to the other, but I really doubt this is it, it's lasted since the server crashed for all of us.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...576&page=2

Look at the last post. i'm at robin's house.
Psygo , again, RC And other dedicateds are having the same problem.

It's the same problem for everyone , just it happens to a IP Range, and changes while they are re-locating the internet flow.

Easy to understand i think? They can't connect, why? Maintenance from the provider.

Otherwise let [TC] open a support ticket, let's see what's the reply from OVH .

(2013-08-11 12:18)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...576&page=2

Look at the last post. i'm at robin's house.

In the zone where i live in Holland , we can connect.
Also i dont have the same internet provider as you , idk how to help :/
Real lousy to be victim of connection issues - nothing we can do about it though. Will play other game in the meanwhile.
Well, with this type of issues, i think the gumball should be paused till all gets to the normality.

Not fair for some users...
Alot of people in UK can connect but it seems I can't.

must be discrimination Sad
(2013-08-11 12:24)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Well, with this type of issues, i think the gumball should be paused till all gets to the normality.

Not fair for some users...

+1 for that. Vince is "losing" 99km per hour. Has been going on for quite some time now. In less than an hour, Demon will have gained the advantage.
It's upon [TC] Administration , but i think this is going to ruin the full gumball if this doesn't get paused.

Everyone is going to lose the interest...

Let them decide.
(2013-08-11 12:11)Psygo Wrote: [ -> ]that should only really affect the US people, not mainland EU or UK.

I cant connect. Server just keeps saying "Connect timed out".
Spoken to administration on TS. Its not a server issue, its an internet-routing issue. Servers are full with people who can actually connect, so this affects only a handful of people. Would be selfish to stop the servers.

Bottom line is; Gumball stats can't/won't be reset or altered or paused. Vincent and I are gonna switch game and wait until the issue is resolved, then see if its worth trying to get to the top again or to leave GB3K for what it is.

May the one with the least connection issues win.
(2013-08-11 13:20)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-11 12:11)Psygo Wrote: [ -> ]that should only really affect the US people, not mainland EU or UK.

I cant connect. Server just keeps saying "Connect timed out".

yes, I'm getting the same thing, but I doubt that's it, because that'd mean our connections are going all the way to the US and back.
i was getting this but i just resetted my router and everything was fine :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's