[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: animalbatista

● Time & Date of Incident 2 years ago i was banned for using TC tag

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First, i'm sorry about what i did, i don't remember what i exactly do sincerly, but I think 2 years is a good sanction and i want to come back into the server so please accept my request

thank you
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

You were banned for using [TC] Tags.

Josh.
Yes i know there is no issue for a unban so ? I made a mistake but i think two years is a good sanction no ?
Here is a brief summary of your history with us, let's see if you still feel the same way:

September 2007:

- Banned for 2 weeks for using [TC] tags/Impersonating [TC] members.

October 2007:

- less than 2 weeks after the above ban, you were caught using [TC] tags again, and banned for 6 months.

December 2008:

- You were permanently banned due to constant rule breaking.

November 2010:

- You were unbanned and given another chance on our servers.

November 2010:

- 6 days after being unbanned, you were using a [TC] cop skin and received a kick.

December 2010:

- 3 days after being kicked for using a [TC] skin, you were caught using another [TC] skin.

- You were permanently banned again.

June 2011:

- You were unbanned and given another chance again (on a final warning basis).

September 2011:

- 3 months after being unbanned from your 2nd perm ban, you were caught using [TC] tags again.

- You were given your 3rd permanent ban.

That's a total of 5 separate occasions where you have been using [TC] tags and/or skins. You have had 3 permanent bans.

I haven't mentioned the numerous other warnings, kicks and bans for various problems such as abuse, using illegal mods and cheating during chases.

Why do you feel you deserve another chance?

Josh.
Wow, i doesn't remember that lol, i think no because this attitude is not acceptable/good so Sad but just, what is cheating during chase ? and i never use mod just tweak and smoke mod in the good server not in TC

But if i can save myself i can just say i grew from these incidents but of course it not excuse my attitude and of course i'm sorry.

And of course if my unban request is denied i will accept it because its normally to don't trust in me

ps : sorry for my english
Cheating during chases refers to pitting during a chase and/or refusing to pay a fine.

As I'm sure you can understand, we won't be giving you another chance. 3 permanent bans should be enough of a chance.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's