[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal - Psygo (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Psygo

● Time & Date of Incident:
Around 10PM my time today.

I have no idea as to why I'm banned, I only have one reason I could think of myself, and that was a terrible joke during the DDOS stuff going down, where I said I was the one doing it because Vincent was being accused of cheating.

I'd like to atleast know why I was banned, if it was something that was bigger than that, I'll go along with the ban and leave calmly.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were banned for this idiotic comment you made, you know we're being attacked and we pay money to keep these servers online, but you seem to think its some sort of joke to say that you're attacking our servers.

2013-08-13 18:21:05 UTC Jamaica psygo [CSR] Psygo ^h60 : its rly me
2013-08-13 18:21:29 UTC Jamaica psygo [CSR] Psygo ^h60 : i am mad because people accused my team leader of cheating
I'm sorry, I know it was a terrible joke, I was just getting bored of it and kinda did a bad attempt at making the atmosphere a bit lighter.

I know you're paying money for us to get our free fix of lfs, I just didn't really consider it that heavily.

again, I'm sorry, did not mean to make a joke that actually offended anyone, and I'll not joke about that again.
I will unban you, just make sure you don't make comments like this again. Even more so when we're having these current problems.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's