[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Real Life Blue Light Runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought i'd make a thread for real life blue light runs now that we have one for LFS. Post those you find/know of too Wink

UK runs

Some spanish "amber light run"

A portuguese run

Danish run from the back seat

There are some Hungarian vid. Smile
This should have more than one reply. Here's a couple of various UK clips.

A "classic"

Damn that classic is amazing police work Ohmy
I posted this about a year ago in the multimedia section of the forum. This is by far the best fire engine response video I have ever seen, and best of all it's in my home city and I see this fire engine responding every few days Smile The airhorn is absolutely awesome!

Police spins around with blue lights
Police patrol on location at a boating accident in Järfälla, Stockholm
(2014-02-12 20:46)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ][/video]

I fail to see the spin :I
(2014-02-12 20:57)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-12 20:46)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ][/video]

I fail to see the spin :I

google translate fail you know Tongue
New video from one of the guys you posted Josh

I've watched some of his videos but never found out what vehicle he's driving. He mentions it's an unmarked van. What service would that be?
It's a unmarked Ford Transit. There is a good reflection from a car at the start of one of his vids which shows he is a driving a MK7 transit.

He works as a civilian with Thames Valley Police and deals with explosives. From what I gather, part of his role is searching sites before VIPs arrive as well as responding to explosives threats (like suspicious packages and un-exploded bombs). From his YouTube name, some of the background noises and the description he gives of his role, I suspect he could well be a dog handler too in relation to his role.
lol at when he gets flashed with the camera haha
No further comment......

(2014-02-18 15:43)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]No further comment......

[video]

That civilian Glare. Hopefully the cop caught him.
I really hope they did, they should have pulled him over that.
Pursuit in the UK

That V8 is awesome and exhaust system
Ofc Its Mercedes Wink
This happened few days ago in Madrid, first video shows the chase from a police car, second is the result of the chase:

Two type of police were involved, Policía Nacional and Guardia Civil de Tráfico.

I know there're a lot of police cars, but it's not very common to see a chase like this in Spain Thumbup
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's