[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report to [TC]›Savy‹[VCU] (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Manza47
● Your LFS GameName: [dF] Mahz #

● Their LFS Username(s): savvy
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Savy‹[VCU]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!yQ9CGThQ!ED35iEFTda...mukFOaRAAw

● Replay Timestamps: 1:18:00

● Description of incident:

Today, I was on a server making money slowly, and suddenly (1:18:00 of the MPR) someone crashed me on the straight. For fear of losing my bonus, I said nothing, just put stuff show my frustration, as I was about to lose my bonus that I had achieved.
Among my words, I put "wut", then a sad face ":(" and then a "fu." So the admin [TC]> Savy <[VCU] considered it as an insult, and it was not so, only I put it as an expression of frustration or sadness, like saying, "fuuuuuuuu Crying" or "owwww Crying".
To which I then fined $ 1,000, for the misinterpretation.
If it was done on purpose, to insult, I would not be here to make a complaint, but I feel anger that misinterpret things and blame me.
I am a user of the game for over six years and understand that first is the respect, never I had intention to insult anyone.
can check that whenever I crash, and its my fault, am respectful, and I apologize, and if severe the accident, I pay...
Cheers..
Not only is it offensive, its also avoiding the swear filter.

I would have fined you too. Anyway, ill forward this on to management.
But I dont say it like an offensive word, idk why the ppl whink that is offensive... thanks anyways
It is offensive, if i said it to you, im sure you would be annoyed.

In the mean time whilst you wait, if you could read the rules again it would be appricated Smile

Ash
I think it's because of the language or customs, for example, I am Argentinean and i speak in spanish, so that term is not used to insult, anyway if seemed offensive, I apologize, but I repeat, it was not with offensive intentions. Greetings.
(2013-08-17 21:36)Manza47 Wrote: [ -> ]But I dont say it like an offensive word, idk why the ppl whink that is offensive... thanks anyways

You know that "Fu" is short for "*Removed* you", right?

(Thought I would clarify, I'm out again)
I would just like to point out, I never actually said anything about you insulting anyone or being abusive. I simply fined you for swearing, which as explained above by KaraK "fu" means "fu*k you"
(2013-08-18 00:25)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I would just like to point out, I never actually said anything about you insulting anyone or being abusive. I simply fined you for swearing, which as explained above by KaraK "fu" means "fu*k you"

well, when I say "f*** you" literally fine me, but, FU has many meanings, for u its an insult, for me its just a sadness word
(2013-08-18 01:02)Manza47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-18 00:25)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I would just like to point out, I never actually said anything about you insulting anyone or being abusive. I simply fined you for swearing, which as explained above by KaraK "fu" means "fu*k you"

well, when I say "f*** you" literally fine me, but, FU has many meanings, for u its an insult, for me its just a sadness word

"fu" has only one meaning, and that's "f*ck you". As I would like to say here, I didn't fine you for insulting or being abusive. I fined you for SWEARING.
You mentioned that you meant it in frustration meaning "fuuuuuuuu". "Fuuuuuuuu" is short for f**k, which is also commonly used in frustration. It is however still swearing.

"Fuuuuuuuu" would IIRC have been caught by the swear filter. The reason why "fu" (single u) is not in the filter is that there are common legitimate uses of the word (ie "kung fu").

For future reference, we very rarely fine for anything other than swearing.
Ok, so, I will not use that word since you take it as a swear. Thanks, and sorry for the wasted time.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's