[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN MORREBOY (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: morreboy

● Time & Date of Incident 2013-08-19 22:35:44

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because there are NO!! reason to ban me at all, and there stands no reason so this is some bullshit.... And was not on LFS at the given moment!

Sorry for caps and !!!
Nice use of the English language in your unban request. I see that helping your case. Ive informed the admin.

However, smart move apologizing for "caps" and "!!!" but not "so this is some bullshit".
Yeah sorry for that too..... Just pretty anoying when wanna play im banned without a reason :/
No worrys. Just for future reference, it would probably be to your advantage to be polite and non agressive. With posts like this we just cant take you seriously and probably will think twice about unbanning you.

Anyway, Pipa should respond soon.
Okay Wink
(2013-08-20 15:02)morreboy123 Wrote: [ -> ]Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because there are NO!! reason to ban me at all, and there stands no reason so this is some bullshit.... And was not on LFS at the given moment!

You were banned upon this report : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8376

You were dragracing on H1, which resulted in mattster hitting both of you. Not only did you not say sorry, but you also failed to apologise for this very obvious accident.

And this was not the first time you caused problems or failed to apologise that is why i requested a short ban. You might remember the uf1 restrictions.

However if you had apologised and asked very nicely for an unban request i would have unbanned you instantly.
The problem i have now is that, although you have been given the link to the thread you were reported in, you still don't seem to understand why you were banned and your attitude isn't helping either.

Therefore i will deny this request.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's