[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: More Real Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woundn't it be great if more ppl took care of there cars in the game like if they like not crashing all the time. my idea is if you crash your car like pop a tyre , wreck the front end , flip and crush the roof.. then when you go to pit. the user would have to pay a hefty amount to fix the problems. or even get insurance incase another driver hit you then they would have to pay. or pay extra to have a camera put in the car I.E meaning using the replay as evidence..

not sure if any of that is possible but would be kool
(2013-08-23 12:39)Trance Wrote: [ -> ]Woundn't it be great if more ppl took care of there cars in the game like if they like not crashing all the time. my idea is if you crash your car like pop a tyre , wreck the front end , flip and crush the roof.. then when you go to pit. the user would have to pay a hefty amount to fix the problems. or even get insurance incase another driver hit you then they would have to pay. or pay extra to have a camera put in the car I.E meaning using the replay as evidence..

> Rammer comes online
> Rams everybody
> A million reports as well as a million refund requests

I don't like your ideas, sorry Trance!

And of course, it would slightly discourage chases.
(2013-08-23 12:39)Trance Wrote: [ -> ]Woundn't it be great if more ppl took care of there cars in the game like if they like not crashing all the time. my idea is if you crash your car like pop a tyre , wreck the front end , flip and crush the roof.. then when you go to pit. the user would have to pay a hefty amount to fix the problems. or even get insurance incase another driver hit you then they would have to pay. or pay extra to have a camera put in the car I.E meaning using the replay as evidence..

Seen this on over servers and don't really like the concept of it. Sorry Trance but its a -1 for me dude.
-1 Since accidents happen + LFS physics can be quite picky when it comes to collision boxes and stuff.
I somehow like it but can't really make happen in LFS Tongue -1.
Hey,

Thats a nice idea.... but i will not pay for a damaged the not caused by me...

sorry -1
We seriously discussed the potential for a realistic repair/fuel/insurance system a few years back.

Long story short, InSim doesn't provide enough detail about repairs and no useful information about fuel, so it's basically impossible to make a fair system at this time.
Reference URL's