[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Dubway (Unban Request Denied by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Dubway

● Time & Date of Incident: Date of my 1st log in to your server.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I connected to your server a while a go and played a tiny bit, then after another few days or week or so I went to join again to find that I am banned (For reasons unknown to me). Your ban list also does not show any reason as to what caused me to be banned. It would be appreciated if you could unban me or explain what I had done wrong in your server so that it will not happen again.

Thank you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Your account is linked to a few others that are permanently banned from our servers. If you can shed any light on why this might be, that would be appreciated.

Username: Lureren
Username: maddenkieran-14
Username: kieranmadden14
I have no idea, why does it link me to them?
Maybe because you are that person? Or you acquired this account from them? Which is it?
Neither, I do not know where you got this information from. And these accusations. All I wanted to do was play on the server and now all this... Not really giving new people a good impression Sad
We give new people a perfectly good impression.

If you claim not to be associated with the 3 usernames above, why did you sign up to our forum with this e-mail address: m4d1k [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk?
Because that is my email. What on earth does that have to do with these other people though.
Where/how did you get this account?
1 week has passed since a reply was made, it will therefore be closed.

Feel free to make another unban request if you wish to continue discussing it.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's