[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DayZero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes its another DayZ mod but wait!

You wont believe how smooth this one runs, how friendly the majority of players are, how many annoying bugs they have fixed! Also mad the zombies harder with new AI and more chance to bleed when hit. Also a new map! Less high powered guns (about 1-2 high powered snipers very rare to find) Hackers have been stopped (So they say).

Head over to http://zombies.nu/community/threads/3292/

You have to register to their forums before joining as the servers are white-listed via your IP and account GUID.

I've been playing for two days and found many friendly people and you still get the odd bandits, but its just like when DayZ started everyone's friendly, people don't just SoS.
Holy crap!
Just had some Arab guy shot me and another guy, after killing us he says "I TOLD YOU TO DROP YOUR GUN MOTHER *Removed*"

I was just like wut..
I'll try it later on today bez, give us a bell on ts or steam lad
(2013-09-01 13:01)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Just had some Arab guy shot me and another guy, after killing us he says "I TOLD YOU TO DROP YOUR GUN MOTHER *Removed*"

I was just like wut..

Dude, roleplay! Rolleyes
He probably said it in Arabic tho, hehe
We should all team up yeye
Spawned in Kamyshovo. Meh, committed suicide. Respawned in Nizhnoye, checked out the school and barns around the eastern part of Berezino before heading west to the hospital, military base and supermarkets. After getting fairly good starters equipment a Makarov with 4 or 5 clips, a Winchester, bandages, food, drink etc, I set out to find Sinoco. After reaching Polana, I went into the supermarket to find a compass and map, Whilst I was going through my gear, I was shot in the face multiple times with an assault rifle.

Yay me.
Welcome to DayZero
(2013-09-02 18:34)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Spawned in Kamyshovo. Meh, committed suicide. Respawned in Nizhnoye, checked out the school and barns around the eastern part of Berezino before heading west to the hospital, military base and supermarkets. After getting fairly good starters equipment a Makarov with 4 or 5 clips, a Winchester, bandages, food, drink etc, I set out to find Sinoco. After reaching Polana, I went into the supermarket to find a compass and map, Whilst I was going through my gear, I was shot in the face multiple times with an assault rifle.

Yay me.

I did say there were still *Removed* on the game xD
So just went on met 3 guys at the starter town we hang out a little and killed some bandits. Then 5 other people came and we had like 8 people running around one town, then the next minute one of the guys flips out and starts shooting at a guy and it all kicks off and everyone starts getting confused as to who to kill, it basically turned into a frenzy and me and this other guy were the last ones left. So he was acting all edgy and i shot him in the head.. Now I'm heading to the next city xD
And my next 5 lives after this have been SoS's by people ;/

Looks like they've joined the mod as well now since twitch has been streaming it a lot -.-
The link you gave bez is broken ?!
(2013-09-04 20:12)RedJ Wrote: [ -> ]The link you gave bez is broken ?!

Nope its working fine for me?
This photo From ARAM 2 Wasteland xD it long long story me and bez and Shino
[img=http://s21.postimg.org/p6po4i3cn/Aviary_Photo_130227749990193107.png]
Reference URL's