[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: benceedrifter (Unban request) (Unban Request Granted by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: benceedrifter

- Time & Date of Incident: 2013.09.03 15:25(about)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: [TC]›Ras‹ that TC member (admin) banned me for his fault, im getting out of the pit then i see he comes out the side of the road (at a barrier) on the half of the road then i havent enough time to brake but i still push it as hard as i can , then boom a crash, & i dont now why i have to appologies for his fault. So he banned me for this text "sorry" that he think i had to write it
First of, you used the Unban Appeal format instead of the Unban Request one (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2), but this'll do for now.

Im not sure what you are on about. I was simply parked (not moving at all, as i was talking to someone at the time) with all four wheels on the grass on the side of the exit from pits. The car right in front of you managed to pass just fine, and then you came, crashing into my car for a reason only you know of. Surely your fault.

The ban wasn't entirely because of the hit itself, it was partly because you chose to completely ignore me when i tried to confront you with it afterwards, revving your engine and stuff while i was trying to get you to say something.
Ok but still not good for me why u have benn me for this? im connected to the server then 5 minutes later u bann me for this little thing, if im not wrong u have to said for me this is a warning next time kick/ban. Not at the first have to ban a player for this. My teammate saw that. He cant beleive it to this thing, ban a player at the first time if make a misstake.
Admins can take whatever action they feel is appropriate. It doesn't have to be done in a specific order.

I'd like to know why you ignored me when i tried talking to you after you hit me? I could unban you now, but i'm still not happy about that you ignored me completely on the server.
I didnt ignore u because i cant ignore u or any other player as i know, i think this "ignore" what u are talking about is just an excuse to unban me, as ia said i connecting to the server u & me get crashed then after 5 minutes when i connected then u bann me for just a sorry, its not good at all as u an admin its niot a good reaction i think, but yeah not good at my side too because i didnt said sorry. but i just have to say a fre..in sorry u had a bigger fault with this ban.
If 'not answering me at all when i try to talk to you' isnt "ignoring me", then i dont know what is.

You haven't even said anything that day on the servers. Last thing you've said according to the chat logs is this

2013-09-02 18:41:16 UTC Weston Park benceedrifter [DA]Tomika : bb

Which is the day before you were banned.

Let me just show you what i was saying to you just before the ban, which you then ignored (read from bottom to top):

2013-09-03 13:39:22 UTC Weston Park Rascar13 [TC]›Ras‹[RES] : GDTeam/ZozO - Revving your engine saying nothing, how nice.
2013-09-03 13:38:59 UTC Weston Park Rascar13 [TC]›Ras‹[RES] : I really suggest you do
2013-09-03 13:38:39 UTC Weston Park Rascar13 [TC]›Ras‹[RES] : GDTeam/ZozO - Do i ever get a sorry for hitting me?
2013-09-03 13:35:25 UTC Weston Park Rascar13 [TC]›Ras‹[RES] : GDTeam/ZozO - Nice

Im still not convinced you deserve an unban today. The ban ends tomorrow anyway.
Ok but i think u dont know 2 players use this LFS S2 Account [DA] Tomikaa and me GDTeam/ZozO(im the original owner of this account)
Doesn't matter who and how many use this account. The action is taken on the account, not each individual.

You can read more about it in this stickied post: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6073
I know its my respons of the account, and now know that all my fault, that crash, that abuse, this aftercation.I repentance
this thing, and i want to go back to TC city driving cruise server, i will be better then before tomorrow i re-read the server rules.
Since you have cooperated in this thread, i will unban you today. Next time you hit someone, just apologize, ok?
Okhey, thank you so much never will be that again!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's