[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report RDP Val COP (dollarsman ) (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rynno666

● Their LFS Username(s):dollarsman
● Their LFS GameName(s): RDP Val COP

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/175e80c0c4/
● Replay Timestamps: 3:47:00:53 hes stop me and after that fine me again for hit very easy 100m sign

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
He stop me for driftint and fine me. Okei i will understand it. But after when i get fined i was moving away in grass with Fz5 and road normal tires and my tires spinning around and i hit very easy this 100m sign and one orange thing ( in grass not road) and he stop me and fine careless driving for that. i was not even road. Can he fine me for that? I was not ram thing prupose just very slippery in grass and fz5 with road normal tires and i hit this 100 m sign with no damage at all my car and nobody else car. he fine me for that if he can fine me for that and think its dangerous then okei but its little bit wierd find me after that when i get fine for hit these sign very slow speed. The fine was just 30 but i dont tell it here because i need so much this 30 i write here because can he do that? Its the same guy who had use crash mod and ram me some other servers and also demo servers few months ago . I think he prupose want fine me because he remember my username and he just want so much money and fine people even then when he do not allowed to fine for some reason for some incidence like i was hit very slowly 100m sign and he get fine me for that. Just want answer is it allowed or not Smile
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Okay after the stop you instantly floored it which resulted in you getting sideways. Also you did not back off and layed two nice lines of black rubber on the road.

That alone is enough to pull you over again and fine you. On top of that you also hit the sign while you were drifting on the grass.

The stop was legit and it does not matter if you do it on the grass or on the road. Even on mouse and with normal road tires it is possible to pull back onto the road without drifting.

(2013-09-04 15:27)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]Its the same guy who had use crash mod and ram me some other servers and also demo servers few months ago . I think he prupose want fine me because he remember my username...

What happens on other servers is between him and you, although if he was hacking/cheating/using mods we would still like to look at the replay.
So if you still have that replay, pm it to any TC member.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's