[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hook Unbann Requests (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Roll005
● Time & Date of Incident:2013.09.06 20:58

● Replay / Screenshot Link:No
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I Playing only tc server, and i like the normal drive. I know for me noob and dont see server rules. I give ban and i see server rules, and i know for not In contrast, the band should not go. I ask please unbann me Crying
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Ok you were banned for disrespecting/harrassing me while i was undercover and you also have a history for the same thing. Rule 1.1

During your chase you were constantly on the wrong side of the road, despite people telling you to stick to your side of the road. I saw at least 4 people that had to avoid you. Rule 1.3 and 3.2

After the chase i revealed myself and told you i wanted a word with you, yet you kept ignoring me. That would have been the time to apologise for your actions and convince me to give you another chance.

So why should i unban you now?
Okey!
(2013-09-06 10:23)Hook Wrote: [ -> ]Okey!

I have not denied your request yet, but i was asking if you could give me a good reason to unban you.
I would like to server friends still play the same way with you, this is before the problem, I know I should not have been the wrong way to go (I have not read the szabályzatott and I did not know that we should not (now I read it and I know that I was able to observe the szabályzatott I hope I get one last chance!
Alright it seems to me you understood what the problem was, so i am willing to give you another chance. However do note that if you fail to abide our rules again in the future, a longer ban will be issued and the chances of an unban by then are small.

I have requested you to be unbanned, will let you know once that request has been completed.
Okey thanks! I understand!
You are now unbanned

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's