[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The new gangnam style?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Expert's and people think this will be the new gangnam style. What do you think?

http://www.idesigntimes.com/articles/753...-shake.htm
Its grossing really fast (Almost 2-3millions views per day so far). It has the potential to go Viral and worldwide but I think it's missing a little something to be as popular as Gangnam Style.

We'll see.
To me, this is a complete and utter racket....

I can easily tolerate Gangnam Style, but in my opinion this song is just a mess.
Is pretty new video and it only have 6 million views yet so i not so sure. But we will see.
I'm not even gonna watch it because that will only make it have more views.
No thanks, watched the first two minutes of it, and I don't think so.
Something that is planned and expected to be big usually fails. Especially if it's
titled to be new the Gangnam Style it will create an automatic counter-reaction.
So it will fail, no matter how good the content actually is.
(2013-09-07 16:31)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even gonna watch it because that will only make it have more views.

You took the words from my mouth! Biggrin

Well now it has atleast 2 less views.
(2013-09-07 18:07)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-07 16:31)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even gonna watch it because that will only make it have more views.

You took the words from my mouth! Biggrin

Well now it has atleast 2 less views.

Make that 3
(2013-09-07 17:34)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Something that is planned and expected to be big usually fails. Especially if it's
titled to be new the Gangnam Style it will create an automatic counter-reaction.
So it will fail, no matter how good the content actually is.

He not wanted to make the new ganganm style. He have a talk show here in Norway and he like to make music video. So this was the music video he had to start the session 2 of the talk show. He also said he not expected so many views.
I dont care about the views. I was too curious to not watch it. It's a bit of a crazy song. Doubt it'll be as big as Gangnam.
since when does a shitload of views equal to being awesome?
(2013-09-07 20:15)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]since when does a shitload of views equal to being awesome?

It doesn't, but it means they get money (per 1000 views I think + if they're a YT partner) and publicity
And wtf is this shit then oh god wth...
(2013-09-07 16:13)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Its grossing really fast (Almost 2-3millions views per day so far). It has the potential to go Viral and worldwide but I think it's missing a little something to be as popular as Gangnam Style.

We'll see.

Yeah, A funny looking Korean.

Quote:And wtf is this *Removed* then oh god wth...

Christ, you should know this.
Oh my God,

I have just looked this video and have laughed continuously according toLaughLaugh.

The song was good as long as, to them have started to sing.Thumbdown

At last it is all the same what, in my opinion garbage they sing. There are people them over and over again find this great.

But without me.... haha Rolleyes
Stopped listening at 53 seconds. Oh my god is all I can say.
Fish go blup, oh my god best bit of the song

Is it bad I know all the words?
Yes it is.
(2013-09-08 11:36)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped listening at 53 seconds. Oh my god is all I can say.

Yeah same, first 50secs were actually a good song, catchy but then it went downhill!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's