[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - x1expert1x (Unban Request Denied by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unban request
● Your LFS Username:
x1expert1x
● Time & Date of Incident
15/9/2013 17:08 US eastern
● Replay / Screenshot Link:

http://imgur.com/mPN0jkr
http://imgur.com/RyAyqSA
http://imgur.com/EXGG7SZ

● Replay Timestamps:
--

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well I joined this server, seemed pretty nice. I read over the rules as usual, and it said no VOB mods. I asked admin what a VOB mod is, and he said its a visual mod for the car. I had a rollcage mod for my xrg, so I exited the game and put in the original XR vob file. He asked for proof (very harshly) I gave him a few pictures, but he wasn't impressed with the resolution so he told me to make more screenshots. I got quite mad since I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was following server rules and no where in the rules does it say I have to provide screenshots for the admin. I lost my temper and said "who the f*ck are you? Sherlock Holmes?" and he decided to ban me. I lost my temper and I apologize to all the admins for my disrespect, but I do believe a ban is going quite overboard. As you can see by the screenshots provided, I do not have any VOB mods.

EDIT: Sorry about the penis I drew in one of them, I did it to brighten up admins day, maybe make him chuckle, he didn't seem happy :[

He said there would be consequences so I stopped.
I have informed the admin that has banned you. However do notice, that in the pictures, you have supplied, i have no problems spotting a rollcage. I also made a backup of the pics, so don't try to delete them.
You admitted having the VOB mods, you left the server and informed me you had removed them, we asked you for a proof screenshot that you had and you still had a roll cage, which I was informed was still a .VOB mod. Therefore you didn't remove them, I gave you the benefit of the doubt after you decided to add a picture of a penis to the screenshot. You clearly still had the VOB, I allowed you to try and remove this, you then returned and gave me a low resolution screenshot, after the previous ones were high, and we could not see the image clearly, I asked you to give me another high resolution one and then you decided to give me loads of abuse and swearing. If you had read the rules you would know you'd be banned and also know that we have a strict no policy for VOB mods, and normally one chance to remove them or a 365 day ban is issued. You were given plenty of chances and you failed to provide a valid screenshot showing your LFS without a VOB mod.

'was following server rules and no where in the rules does it say I have to provide screenshots for the admin.' You were not following the server rules, you had a VOB mod, you were swearing, you were being abusive, you were not following the instructions of admins, you were not respecting [TC] members.

'As you can see by the screenshots provided, I do not have any VOB mods.' Incorrect as we can see a rollcage.
(2013-09-16 11:12)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]I have informed the admin that has banned you. However do notice, that in the pictures, you have supplied, i have no problems spotting a rollcage. I also made a backup of the pics, so don't try to delete them.

(2013-09-16 14:15)Cal Wrote: [ -> ]You admitted having the VOB mods, you left the server and informed me you had removed them, we asked you for a proof screenshot that you had and you still had a roll cage, which I was informed was still a .VOB mod. Therefore you didn't remove them, I gave you the benefit of the doubt after you decided to add a picture of a penis to the screenshot. You clearly still had the VOB, I allowed you to try and remove this, you then returned and gave me a low resolution screenshot, after the previous ones were high, and we could not see the image clearly, I asked you to give me another high resolution one and then you decided to give me loads of abuse and swearing. If you had read the rules you would know you'd be banned and also know that we have a strict no policy for VOB mods, and normally one chance to remove them or a 365 day ban is issued. You were given plenty of chances and you failed to provide a valid screenshot showing your LFS without a VOB mod.

'was following server rules and no where in the rules does it say I have to provide screenshots for the admin.' You were not following the server rules, you had a VOB mod, you were swearing, you were being abusive, you were not following the instructions of admins, you were not respecting [TC] members.

'As you can see by the screenshots provided, I do not have any VOB mods.' Incorrect as we can see a rollcage.

Can you please take a closer look at the first picture? I didn't post them in order. You do not see any modifications at all. The reason why it is low resolution is because the original photo is about 5 mb, and I am running extremely low on disc space. Thank you!

(2013-09-16 14:15)Cal Wrote: [ -> ]You admitted having the VOB mods, you left the server and informed me you had removed them, we asked you for a proof screenshot that you had and you still had a roll cage, which I was informed was still a .VOB mod. Therefore you didn't remove them, I gave you the benefit of the doubt after you decided to add a picture of a penis to the screenshot. You clearly still had the VOB, I allowed you to try and remove this, you then returned and gave me a low resolution screenshot, after the previous ones were high, and we could not see the image clearly, I asked you to give me another high resolution one and then you decided to give me loads of abuse and swearing. If you had read the rules you would know you'd be banned and also know that we have a strict no policy for VOB mods, and normally one chance to remove them or a 365 day ban is issued. You were given plenty of chances and you failed to provide a valid screenshot showing your LFS without a VOB mod.

I don't know why you hate me. I came onto the server, I asked what were VOB mods, and the pictures posted were not in order. The low resolution one was the latest one, and you cannot see a rollcage there. God I wish I saved the replay, because the only swear I said was the last one, so the fact that you said "me swearing and being abusive" is complete bullshit and you know it. You don't deserve to be an admin on such a great server, because obviously you cannot handle the responsibility. Do you seriously think I would mention I had a VOB mod if I didn't care for following the rules? You were obviously dropped on the head as a child. From the World Trade Center. From the top floor. Then you must have been molested in mid air by your father, that is the only reason why you could lie so much. I really hope you get stripped of your administrator privileges. How the hell did you even get to be an admin? I thought this server had some *Removed* standards... If any of you other admins have any sense in you, you would clearly see that this one is full of shit. At first I removed external modifications that may alter the damage, since that was the reason this one started bitching. And why do you have to talk so harsh on the server? Did you get bit in the balls by a *Removed* alligator? The rollcage does not alter damage in any way, so that should not be any of a concern to you. I am tired of admins that think they can do whatever the *Removed* they want, and I am not going to have a pissing contest with you retards. You should learn to ease up and treat your drivers nicer... Hope you rot in hell you senseless son'a bitch! Thumbup1
(2013-09-16 22:39)x1expert1x Wrote: [ -> ]God I wish I saved the replay, because the only swear I said was the last one, so the fact that you said "me swearing and being abusive" is complete bullshit and you know it.

I doubt it will do you much good after your little rant, but here is the replay for you:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByNb5Ilk...sp=sharing

For your reference, Cal first speaks to you at 1:45 on the replay time. It will also show the order you posted your pictures in.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's