[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: iOS 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's downloading? Who's got it? Personally I think the UI is quite ugly, I much prefer the current one...

http://www.apple.com/uk/ios/
I got it just when it was released and so far I have no complaints. The new design is actually quite nice and the control center is pretty damn handy

Not regretting updating. Feels like I got a brand new phone
Been using this for about 2-3 months now as was using the DEV builds. You'll get used to it very fast. Much more smoother and compliments the iPhone really nicely.
It's vile, the display is awful!
I don't know anything about iOS 7 and I tend to boycott Apple products, but I found this on Facebook.

[Image: 577339_578546408875931_446754656_n.jpg]
Yeah, now it looks something like that,

awful.
Just downloaded ios7 it's really nice.
a fair bit of people went nuts over iOS7 at school today, and kept complaining about their lack of drive space.
I've updated the devices (both iPhone 5) of my wife and me right today morning. No issues with downloading, working flawlessly. I like the new design. It's fresh and new and working much smoother for me. Some ideas (like control center) remind of me good old Blackberry times.
Looks pretty nice and smooth! Been downloading and installing yesterday's night and took about 2h lmao..Im sure that everyone was downloading it Biggrin
Shame that it didnt come to iPod Touch 4 gen. :/
LaughLaughLaugh

[Image: dqwylwjs.gif]
iOS 7 looks much better on the white iPhone. But we all know gays and girls buy the white one right Wink
iOS 7 looks awesome on my Samsung galaxy s2.
(2013-09-26 18:47)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]But we all know gays and girls buy the white one right Wink

I think my dad has some explaining to do...
(2013-09-26 18:47)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]iOS 7 looks much better on the white iPhone. But we all know gays and girls buy the white one right Wink

Mine's white. Problem?

Anyhoo, I hate iOS 7. I have an iPhone 4 and it's way to old and slow to handle the new OS. Everything lags now. Keystrokes, scrolling, zooming, etc. If they don't fix this soon, I'm switching to something else. Unfortunatel, switching to a later iPhone is extremely expensive here. A 16GB iPhone 5 is $1100 or £628.
I've had it for a while. I really like it, but It's laggy and very unstable on the iPhone 4S. Apps crash like every few minutes; it's ridiculous.
I've had my iPhone 4S for half a week and installed 7 straight away. I like it and prefer it. No problems to report here apart from some buttons in some apps not functioning.
Apple did warn users of the 4 & 4S before updating that its not designed for those phones & could consume performance issues. If the 5, 5C & 5S were the only ones to get it, you'd all be moaning asking why. If you want to back date you can just go on google!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's