[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] City Driving MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC

Okay, after yesterday i just found this great idea (1 of my CRAZY! ideas)... Im pretty sure that everybody know´s the game ARMA ll ? Okay, then there is a mod or a server called CL2 (Citylife 2) and then i was thinking that it could be awesome if maybe [TC] made there own "Mod" with some new textures, maybe some new cars and a new launcer so u dont need to replace all your cars in LFS... I know there is alot of work in this and it can take along time but think it will be pretty cool, so we could get Audi instead of Fxo maybe? and a fiat 500 instead of a UF1?? guys know this is a crazy idea and people cant join server without downloading mod, but that also shows if people really wanna play [TC] ???

Say what u are thinking, it was just a IDEA

Morreboy!!!
I doubt any of the TC administration have the time to do that. And if it's not made and moderated by TC members, the mod & server could as well be called bumfluff or whatever.

And I'm definitely not going to buy a legit copy of ArmA 2 just to get on that server. MAYBE it would be better to wait for ArmA 3 and do it then, IF someone is going to get up to it.
Quote:And I'm definitely not going to buy a legit copy of ArmA 2 just to get on that server.

No need for buying a copy of arma? i dont think u can see "into the text"
(2013-09-19 19:28)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt any of the TC administration have the time to do that. And if it's not made and moderated by TC members, the mod & server could as well be called bumfluff or whatever.

And I'm definitely not going to buy a legit copy of ArmA 2 just to get on that server. MAYBE it would be better to wait for ArmA 3 and do it then, IF someone is going to get up to it.

I think he is rather talking about vob modding lfs Wink
As lfs does not support or allow 3rd party modifications yet, that is highly unlikely. Scawen said he would open lfs to modders and supply tools, however with the current development progress that chance is rather small.

As much as i or everyone else would like to see this happen, it will not happen until lfs makes progress.
Into Arma or LFS? /Mellow

And it's behind ALOT of work.
(2013-09-19 21:06)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is rather talking about vob modding lfs Wink

Well that's just dumb then. I would in theory love a sandbox cruise server.
how will it be with cops and towskins if they allowed to have mods? they are gonna look wierd on mod car
(2013-09-20 10:49)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]how will it be with cops and towskins if they allowed to have mods? they are gonna look wierd on mod car

templates for car mods aswell
Reference URL's