[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Horn Changing???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I Have Read The Horn Changing Thread But I Want Like HORN 1 Then HORN 4

EG: HORN 1 Then HORN 4, HORN 1 THEN HORN5
You can modify the horn changing tutorial to suit your needs.

1to4.lfs (Button 1)

//Change from horn 1 to horn 4
/shift h
/shift h
/shift h
/altf 1 /run 4to1

4to1.lfs (Button 1)

//Change from horn 4 to horn 1
/shift h
/shift h
/altf 1 /run 1to4

1to5.lfs (Button 2)

//Change from horn 1 to horn 5
/shift h
/shift h
/shift h
/shift h
/altf 2 /run 5to1

5to1.lfs (Button 2)

//Change from horn 5 to horn 1
/shift h
/altf 2 /run 1to5

You could do it in three scripts and one button by doing: 1 to 4 to 5 etc.

1to4.lfs

//Change from horn 1 to horn 4
/shift h
/shift h
/shift h
/altf 1 /run 4to5

4to5.lfs

//Change from horn 4 to horn 5
/shift h
/altf 1 /run 5to1

5to1.lfs

//Change from horn 5 to horn 1
/shift h
/altf 1 /run 1to4

And you're done. Choose either and change "/altf 1" to the hotkey you wish to use.
Could Someone make a profile in Logitech Profiler please?
I'm finding this really difficult.
(2013-09-25 15:56)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Could Someone make a profile in Logitech Profiler please?

I'm sorry, but can you at least thank Lamp to the efforts he went to of scripting the above for you. I understand fully that you might be having difficulties, but please at the bare minimum have some manners to thank him for his work.

I will be happy to post you my Logitech Profiler setup for my horn changing, but only if you're going to show some appreciation towards (what was originally Ash's work [of which credits to him! Smile]) with some of my own edits.
(2013-09-25 19:34)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-25 15:56)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Could Someone make a profile in Logitech Profiler please?

I'm sorry, but can you at least thank Lamp to the efforts he went to of scripting the above for you. I understand fully that you might be having difficulties, but please at the bare minimum have some manners to thank him for his work.

Apology accepted,

However, Pipe down down.

Thanks Lamp

I will be happy to post you my Logitech Profiler setup for my horn changing, but only if you're going to show some appreciation towards (what was originally Ash's work [of which credits to him! Smile]) with some of my own edits.

Ok, Send your setup for Profiler,

And I will use Lampshades setup when i know more about LFS scripting
(2013-09-25 22:17)shino Wrote: [ -> ]

Apology accepted,

However, Pipe down down.

Thanks Lamp

People that don't have manners really grind my gears (pardon the pun for this type of website), hence why I had to say something.

(2013-09-26 05:51)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, Send your setup for Profiler,

And I will use Lampshades setup when i know more about LFS scripting

Again, "Send your setup" is no polite way to talk, especially with no please. Nor did you either say the 'Thank you' which was my original intention.

Sorry that I've taken this off topic, but I just had to pick it out. I'll be leaving it here though.
Do you want to help him or not Daniel?
Logitech Profiler:

1. You will need to set two new commands
  • horn 5 to horn 4 - hit record and do [shift +h x4]
  • horn 4 to horn 5 - hit record and do [shift +h x1]

2. New cycle command

Name it whatever you like, but put both commands in the order above in there.

3. Bind the new cycle command to a button on your wheel/shifter
The LFS script is more reliable in some sense because it doesn't rely on the profiler.
(2013-09-26 16:39)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Logitech Profiler:

1. You will need to set two new commands
  • horn 5 to horn 4 - hit record and do [shift +h x4]
  • horn 4 to horn 5 - hit record and do [shift +h 14]

2. New cycle command

Name it whatever you like, but put both commands in the order above in there.

3. Bind the new cycle command to a button on your wheel/shifter

Yeah, this is what I did. In addition I did an extra "shift" push as that clears the lag between client side and and server as if you were pressing "shift" on the keyboard manually.
Hello,
Right, so ive got a cycling command in Logitech Profiler but when i do the button it goes to horn 1 but i need to press the button again to go from HORN 1 to HORN 4
Reference URL's