[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What game console you got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just bougt a Ps3 with gran turmiso 5, so was thinking what do you have ?
This is the newest one I have.

[Image: psx-console.jpg]
those was fun to play when i was youngerTongue
I have not so used Nintendo Wii and a broken PS2. Never liked Wii but PS2 was awesome untill it broke down Sad
thats bad, ps2 was awesome to but never got it had a friend had it and still works i think
PS3 and Xbox 360. Planning on getting rid of the Xbox though.
(2013-09-24 14:00)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]PS3 and Xbox 360. Planning on getting rid of the Xbox though.

NiceTongue
Playstation 1 , 3 and PSP
Still use my Sega saturn Biggrin but i have a PS1, PS2 slim and standard, PS3 and an Xbox 360, Prefer the PS3 as both of my GTA's were scratched in the Xbox making them unusable Sad
PS1 albeit in the loft lol. Xbox and Wii.
PS1, PS2, old PSP and PS3 Tongue

I loved PS1 as a small boy and PS2 and 3 have been really good source of entertainment for years aswell Biggrin
haha nice Smile
If you don't count the PC...

[Image: Original-Nintendo-64.jpeg]
[Image: imggamecube4.jpg]
[Image: vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg]
[Image: xbox-360-slim-kinect.jpg]
However, my brother has most of them.
Super Nintendo
Ps1
Ps2
Nintendo Wii
(2013-09-24 15:45)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't count the PC...

[Image: Original-Nintendo-64.jpeg]
[Image: imggamecube4.jpg]
[Image: vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg]
[Image: xbox-360-slim-kinect.jpg]
However, my brother has most of them.

No pc Count if that is not a old oneTongue
PS2, PS3, Sega, Wii, Nintendo 64.
Oh yeah, and the other consoles I have are a Gameboy Advance and an old Pong clone from the 70's. (I cant even find any information on it on the internet... I got it from my uncle who lived in the USA back then.)
sounds nice Smile
(2013-09-24 16:55)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, and the other consoles I have are a Gameboy Advance and an old Pong clone from the 70's. (I cant even find any information on it on the internet... I got it from my uncle who lived in the USA back then.)

Those are handhelds, no consoles. lol.
lol.

I got PS3 and Only Sony games.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's