[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Do you Smoke? watch this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Obs not me in the video!.
Old.

(msg2short)
So? Old or not, this is a good video to get people to stop smoke.
(2013-09-26 14:44)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]So? Old or not, this is a good video to get people to stop smoke.

+1
This was shown to us in elemantary school, I doubt it will make anyone stop smoking.
I've seen more effective adverts/anti-smoking videos to be honest... Tongue

(I'm not a smoker)
As I don't smoke, i've learned that ages ago..
(2013-09-26 15:45)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]As I don't smoke, i've learned that ages ago..

same here.
I'm smoking right now...... Thumbup

Inhale, exhale. mmm!

The innocent die young.
This doesn't really make me want to stop smoking, although it's stoptober..
Haven´t smoked for 2 months today Wink
(2013-10-06 07:27)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Haven´t smoked for 2 months today Wink

Well done! Keep it up Smile
I use swedish snuff instead.. way better, and stronger Wink
(2013-10-06 10:53)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]I use swedish snuff instead.. way better, and stronger Wink

I used to use that stuff but now im trying to quit it. Doesnt affect in a good way for my wallet.
(2013-10-06 12:18)Viltsu Wrote: [ -> ]I used to use that stuff but now im trying to quit it. Doesnt affect in a good way for my wallet.

Well, that depends where you buy it from. For example i bought 12x of General long, extra strong for 200 SEK from internet.. That was very cheap considering you normally would pay nearly 500 SEK for it.

But yeah, its an money sucking habit either way lol Biggrin
After watching that.. dying for a smoke..
Do you smoke?

uugh now i wished i didnt watch this Tongue
(2013-10-06 19:34)Special Wrote: [ -> ]Do you smoke?

She´s got a nice rack, that´s for sure.
(2013-10-06 10:53)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]I use swedish snuff instead.. way better, and stronger Wink

When you say it's way better, do you mean better for you or it gives off better?
Reference URL's