[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battlefield 4 is out 29/10/2013.
Pre-ordered BF4 month ago. Cant wait BF4 beta Tongue

Beta
[Image: 43859e6f924b0d02c76021fddcf51016.png]

Singleplayer gameplay

More >Battlefield 4< videos
Battlefied = the new COD?
Cod is crappy game, Battlefield better
Realy ecited to test this(Have preordered), rather curious how Hardcore will be since I prefer realism and teamplay Smile
Still compensating the monetary loss that BF3 was...
im a premium member, so i guess i cant wait for this too Biggrin
Gta Online October the 1st > Battlefield4 October the 1st > WHYYYYYYY O WHYYYYYYYYYY
[Image: 576585357d4dad186a939ee18019d59a.png]

Battlefield 4 Beta can be downloaded now
Funny that, looks like there's a 32 and 64 bit version of each game. Wonder when people will post up the differences apart from the obvious ones like an increased memory pool.
If im correct, the Beta is 64bit only. Full game will be available in 32bit and 64bit
(2013-09-29 20:28)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Funny that, looks like there's a 32 and 64 bit version of each game. Wonder when people will post up the differences apart from the obvious ones like an increased memory pool.

The more important part is that x64 uses a different command-set to make use of the 64 bit registers. That way, functions become more effective but it requires a capable compiler to create machine-code that uses the new possibilities as good as possible. So, the compiler has (analogue to x86) a direct impact on the app's performance.
Battlefield 4 Beta opens today for:

-Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition
-Battlefield 3 Premium member
-Registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition

Anyone who playing it with PC, add me on origin: Hasu_25

* "The exclusive Beta will be available world-wide on all platforms (PC, X360, PS3), with the exception of Japan and rest of Asia on PS3. In Germany on PS3 you need to be a PlayStation Plus member to access the Open Beta."
Just a remember note: TC Origin group
I have BF3 but no play, because Origin hate! Sad

any want selling my account origin has BF3 Russian?. about 5 euro or 50.000e give me money on LFS [TC] Server?
Not bad, so far. Add me on Origin and Battlelog > Bezlington
Get the Beta: http://bit.ly/15ORh9K
had it for a while ;P
Grrrr. same crap like so many games using Unreal engine. It takes my G27 for input and constantly pulls the mouse up, so to say. I'm not going to crawl under my desk and unplug it. No freakin way.
I like it so far Smile
Little bumb Biggrin

But anyway, new update now. You can get phantom bow so easily.

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWvdpDGMMM
Reference URL's