[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Connect timed out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all who may read this. Was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. This started after I got off of tc servers/lfs Tuesday I try to connect and it says connect timed out. For days now this problem has been occurring. I tried resetting the router/modem also tried to launch lfs with firewall down no luck there. Also thinking it can't be my region or area either that is the issue I can't connect as I notice plenty of other people from the USA on. Any tips? Pls share thanks.
I am also getting this problem, I managed to connect yesterday no problem
but I am getting it again now, I don't know why it's happening.
Hopefully TC get onto this soon :s
(2013-09-28 03:04)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]I am also getting this problem, I managed to connect yesterday no problem
but I am getting it again now, I don't know why it's happening.
Hopefully TC get onto this soon Confused

indeed I hope I can get on aswell these other servers don't cut it
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8801

I'm guessing you're getting the same as this, and if it is then from what I can tell. There is nothing we can do to solve it, hopefully it will solve itself soon.
Thanks for the reply Smile
I don't get that message, it stops loading on "Connecting to host", and after about 5-10 seconds it brings up the error "Connect timed out".
Could it be relatively the same problem but a different error?
Well, the problems are likely not related with the other thread as that one is about UDP errors whereas this one is about tcp errors.
"Can't receive UDP packet" today for me

Other LFS servers works fine.
Moving from General Discussions to Technical Support.
Can i just ask.. Why have this been a problem the last month for many people? Even i have this problem some times.. I would understand if one or two had it, but like 10-30 people have it on same time?
(2013-09-29 10:39)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Can i just ask.. Why have this been a problem the last month for many people? Even i have this problem some times.. I would understand if one or two had it, but like 10-30 people have it on same time?

10-30? That's new, and you came up with these numbers from 5people posting on a forum? Ok.
Not all people post that they have problem. i know some people some had this problem when i had..
Afaik when the server moved to a new hosts there were some difficulties, most of which are resolved by now and have not appeared since, at least to my knowledge.
Reference URL's