[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Ulrich Stren (Unban Request Denied by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear TC Admin's

You know me well im harley im from australia and yes i am from wkd......or i say i was. as of Friday i have asked to be removed and banned at my requst as i can no longer stand 187 and kerser.

187 has at the moment no god-dam respect for me as he has gone and posted a personal forum post on the wkd forums. it is a public forum he keeps saying but for me its a violation of my on-line privacy shareing it on wkd forums for everyone to see and as well as a 600k force-fine.

● Your LFS Username: ulrich stern

● Time & Date of Incident N/A

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/a
● Replay Timestamps:N/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: was banned on harley a account and used another account which was this one which is also banned. earlier unban request was denied. i am asking yet again for a unban. both accounts where banned for being with wkd

and to show i mean i have left wkd i will personally donate anywhere up to 40GBP for a donation as wkd i would donate 10 or 20 GBP (ill need the link. you will receive it monday (my Tuesday as i get paid tuesday)

please discuss it with each other. i await your response (if a admin would like to talk with me Via teamspeak please let me know in the response or inbox my facebook page Harley Armitstead and ill jump in TS and talk)

Harley
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
i am making my intentions clear that i do not want to hang around people who breach privacy rules like 187 msbeav and kerser. this is why i have severed ties to wkd as of this weekend.
You will remain permanently banned due to an unresolved issue involving members of the [WKD] team.

This and the fact you still seem to be spending time on their servers even though you state that you have a problem with them.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's