[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TV Shows & Movies Sub Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you get involved with a new sub forum meant for discussing your favourite TV shows and movies? Let us know with placing a vote in the poll.

Thanks!
Lol for that one person who voted no with no explanation. Obvious troll!
Yes, aslong as there is a very clear message about possible spoilers Tongue
(2013-10-05 07:48)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Lol for that one person who voted no with no explanation. Obvious troll!

I did vote "no" but really I don't mind at all. I wouldn't personally need that subforum though because I don't actually watch TV shows or films enough to talk about them (that is: I barely watch anything at all, other than a couple of classic films a year). Smile
Yes please. Always good to read peoples views on movies. Just some clear rules about spoilers would be welcome.
Kinda interesting that so many people are voting yes - after a quick scan I can't find a single TV/Movie related thread started this year...

Makes me wonder if it'd actually get used.
(2013-10-10 23:04)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda interesting that so many people are voting yes - after a quick scan I can't find a single TV/Movie related thread started this year...

I'm sure people would find crap to post there...
(2013-10-10 23:04)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda interesting that so many people are voting yes - after a quick scan I can't find a single TV/Movie related thread started this year...

Possibly because nobody felt there was nowhere to put a thread, or didn't realise anybody else was interested.

I'm not particularly into my TV and film, mainly because I never know what to watch. Now that I've got free Lovefilm and Netflix subscriptions, I'd love to hear what the community are watching so I could get into it too.

If it all goes tits up, there's nothing to stop it being removed I guess.
A dedicated forum for it would most likely motivate people to post TV/Movie related threads (thats what you can see from the poll?). Right now im guessing people dont think of posting stuff like that or dont want to spam the offtopic/multimedia forums with it, which a dedicated forum would resolve.

When I saw the original thread I immediately was going to post about a certain TV show, but then I realized it was just asking if we could have a place to post these things. *sadlife*

I think it would get used, it would take a few people to start it off, but once we got the ball rolling, I have a feeling it would be pretty popular.
I'd like to have discussion atleast about a one series that returns this sunday Tongue Wink
And it isn't Breaking Bad. Sad
I'm watching Breaking Bad right now Smile
(2013-10-11 12:48)Dowpy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching Breaking Bad right now Smile

You aren't the only one. Tongue
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdis...hp?fid=111

Feel free to make a thread for the TV show or a movie that you're currently watching.

Thanks for your votes!
Reference URL's