[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report- Henning19 (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: morreboy

● Their LFS Username(s): Henning19
● Their LFS GameName(s): Henning19

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1sXxC14a3.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
Please start by look at 20:40:00 where he is driving on highway, there is a chase and he dont slow down, that result in a crash with Enhty

next is 24:35:00 where he again driving on highway, Enthy is chasing a guy infront and Henning19 dont even slow down a bit, that result in a crash with Enthy

Next is 29:45:00 where im driving slow and he is comming behind me, im driving in the side but still he drive into me when he had alot of time and space to avoid me. Here is also makes me spin out

Next is 30:45:00 where he is heading out of pit, but stop and reversing straigt into me without any reason

next is 32:25:00 AnvarV is crashed at highway and again Henning got alot of space and time to avoid AnvarV but brake just when he is 2 meters away from car. After this crash he just stay on highway and dont go into side, he then deside to make a u-turn with result me crashing into Him and another guy in upcomming traffic. Here my computer reaced so slow, so when i look at road again i saw him and Blocked my brakes and tried to avoid him

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Today at 14:40:00 Danish time
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2013-10-09 13:01)morreboy123 Wrote: [ -> ]next is 24:35:00 where he again driving on highway, Enthy is chasing a guy infront and Henning19 dont even slow down a bit, that result in a crash with Enthy

Yeah he should have been able to see sirens infront of his screen aswell as the distance marker for each individual cop. Disregarded them completely and crashed.

(2013-10-09 13:01)morreboy123 Wrote: [ -> ]Next is 29:45:00 where im driving slow and he is comming behind me, im driving in the side but still he drive into me when he had alot of time and space to avoid me. Here is also makes me spin out

Next is 30:45:00 where he is heading out of pit, but stop and reversing straigt into me without any reason

Yeah not an acceptable overtake, not acceptable to not apologise and ramming you is just way out of order.

(2013-10-09 13:01)morreboy123 Wrote: [ -> ]next is 32:25:00 AnvarV is crashed at highway and again Henning got alot of space and time to avoid AnvarV but brake just when he is 2 meters away from car. After this crash he just stay on highway and dont go into side, he then deside to make a u-turn with result me crashing into Him and another guy in upcomming traffic. Here my computer reaced so slow, so when i look at road again i saw him and Blocked my brakes and tried to avoid him

Him crashing into somebody was a legitimate crash, but he then turns around without a care in the world and forgets to apologise for the accident he has just caused.

----

User will receive a ban and thanks for the well written report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's