[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Top Gear Season 21 [Spoilers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those who can't watch it on the TV because of the lack of BBC2, or other annoying programs aired on the same time as Top Gear (like Boer zoekt Vrouw).. You can find a live-stream here.

http://www.filmon.com/tv/bbc-two

(my night is saved, woohoo)
When was it on again? Tongue
Ima wait for HD to be uploaded here http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

They are usually pretty quick with getting it up after the show.
(2014-02-02 15:33)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]When was it on again? Tongue

Tonight 9PM our time.
I'm not really sure of what I thought about this one... They just keep getting less and less serious, and for me, it has kinda reached a point, where it isn't really that much funny anymore. For the challenges, that is. I'm still keen to see what the next episodes are like.

Does anybody know anything about their new car? Afaik last time they got a new one, they had a session where they had people come drive it. I don't recall seeing anything like that on this car.
I'm with Cola I think Tongue

Really don't know lol, somehow some parts were hilarious but then there was the tank and all and you know it was funny but I dunno xdd

Somehow I expected abit more.
Very, very, very much scripted. But thats nothing new. We (Paul, Vincent, me) had some laughs though.

Besides that, from what I could make up via the poor-ass- stream, there are a few things going to happen though. Mclaren P1 next week.... Should be amazing.
Still nothing released Sad
(2014-02-02 21:27)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Very, very, very much scripted. But thats nothing new. We (Paul, Vincent, me) had some laughs though.

Besides that, from what I could make up via the poor-ass- stream, there are a few things going to happen though. Mclaren P1 next week.... Should be amazing.

Yeah, I watched it just for fun (I don't usually watch Top Gear actually). But from what I understand, TG has pretty much always been scripted. There are some outtakes from quite a few years ago of TG and that makes it clear that it's definitely scripted (supported by the fact they kept going over the same lines). As long as it's entertaining, I wouldn't care. It seems they're making it more obvious it's scripted nowadays. Don't know why.
Top.Gear.S21E01.HDTV.x264-TLA
1080i please. Waiting for proper 720p scene release which should come within few minutes, doesn't take this long normally.
http://predb.me/?search=top%2Bgear

Top.Gear.S21E01.720p.HDTV.x264-RiVER - 6 minutes ago Smile
(2014-02-02 21:32)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-02 21:27)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Very, very, very much scripted. But thats nothing new. We (Paul, Vincent, me) had some laughs though.

Yeah, I watched it just for fun (I don't usually watch Top Gear actually). But from what I understand, TG has pretty much always been scripted. There are some outtakes from quite a few years ago of TG and that makes it clear that it's definitely scripted (supported by the fact they kept going over the same lines). As long as it's entertaining, I wouldn't care. It seems they're making it more obvious it's scripted nowadays. Don't know why.

Its always been scripted yes, but I really hope its less obvious in the next episodes.
AFAIK it's always been scripted, but they tend to veer of course, which is what makes the show what it is.
By far one of the funniest episodes in a while. I'm puzzled by the Golf's motor. It's a Golf GT not a GTI so is that a 1.8 8v or smaller?

all I know is we are going to start playing those games with my new daily lol.
I'm excited to see what they've made for tonights episode. Already bought crisps and cola, so I'm ready, lol.
Living up to your name? xD

Last weeks episode wasn't too bad but I felt it could have had more content.
The P1 should be reviewed today.
Holy crap, that car is amazing.. I cant wait until the timed lap of it. Ohmy

Also way better episode imo. Than the one from previous week.
SPOILER ALERT! (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's