[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Top Gear Season 21 [Spoilers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: u4NROsw.jpg]

IMDb
Wikipedia

The twenty-first series of British motoring programme Top Gear is currently in the works, with the usual presenting team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May and The Stig.

Can't wait for this one.
Can't wait either, so excited to see what they've come up with this time. Ohmy
I don't like the idea that they must run out of ideas soon Tongue

I'm waiting it though very much! Smile Series 20 was funny Tongue
that was noticeable last season.. they repeated.alot.of. old stuff. Ahh well.. cant wait what thhey do this.time
Wish each season would be more than 6 episodes long though.. What happened to the old days where they were doing 12 episodes a season?
I started at season 10 last month. Dissapointed once the seasons got shorter and the "challenges" got less entertaining. The p45 still brings tears to my eyes lol. And the toyota hire car was great. I wish they'd bring the Dacia Sandero jokes back.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyClarkso...5859129346

top gear starting at the end of January
Turns out BBC has no idea what "the old man is talking about". Well, shit.
Turns out the 23rd of January is a Thursday.. I don't remember Top Gear ever being sent on a Thursday.
Hasn't it always been on Sundays?
Yes, always on Sundays.

Nyeeeessss!
https://twitter.com/BBC_TopGear/status/4...2350603264

Also, series 21 teasers

Sweet can't wait!!
Awesomee... Now I really hate my ISP for scrapping BBC HD from the channel list. Now all we got is crappy BBC2 quality.
You could still set-up a satellite dish Wink
Probably my favorite set lol If this doesn't make you want a Toyota I don't know what will.

A few days to go..

Some new trailercommercialthingys

That looks absolutely amazing.. And finally, it looks like they are going to test the Zenvo ST-1, which is without a doubt, the best (danish) car ever! Wink
Cant wait! Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's