[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting [6S] Kenny (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: pipa

- Their LFS Username(s): noypidrifter
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [6S]â„¢KennyAE86

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://web830.dashosting.de/kits/AS5X_29R_10.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: see reason

- Reason for report

Incident starting at 49:04.00
Violation of rule:
1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

Incident starting at 1:23:45.00
Violation of rule:
1.1. Respect other players. Harrassing with reving close to another player even after asked to stop it, clear intention of pissing that player off.

2.1 - Do not block parked cops. They may need to drive off quickly.

6.2. Do not block the pitlane, do not park on the driving path.

Those rules were broken intentionally and not by accident.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After checking the replay, the first part of the report with the "ram". As marek was parked in front of me I asked him to move on TS which he didn't reply, then I asked Kenny if he could move marek for me then I remembered I had the !spec command which I used just before Kenny touched his car. Now for the part in the pit-lane where Kenny is next to nipper. For the first part I fail to see where Kenny is blocking the pit-lane, if you mean where he parks next to nipper then it's not really blocking but at the same time it isn't the best parking place, so Kenny will be reminded that if he wants to park then he should find a better place. Then Kenny reverses and parks in front of nipper and hes constantly revving his engine which as you state its obvious hes harassing a cop. As for this Kenny will receive a warning for harassing cops and a warning is because he doesn't have any history of this so I feel a warning is fine.

And for "blocking parked cops" its in the pit-lane so I fail to see how Kenny is blocking him. If nipper just asked Kenny to move I'm sure Kenny would of moved but instead nipper just Tell's Kenny to stop revving his car.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's