[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: St. John Ambulance Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am an official member os SJA and wondering if anyone can make a LFS skin for me. The following are the official liveries.

Thanks
[Image: q30w8yzp]
[Image: ie7bo5nw]
Hey me too, let's have a party!

What car by the way? o:
I could make a skin like that if you want?
Wow the amount of detail that goes into livery's on the real cars!

[Image: omyu.jpg]

I'm taking a closer look at there brochure and when I get some free time I'll try take a look at making the skin. I won't be adding custom grilles etc (Vauxhal) I'll do the basic skin.

[Image: 4713779183_e051414b80_b.jpg]

My name stays on the skin on the roof is all I ask.
No where near finished;

[Image: 7uab.jpg]

[Image: zkwj.jpg]

But you get the idea.
Wow its looking very good! and i only drive FXO / FZ5 so either! I will get some pics of me on SJA duty and if you are lucky you can have my ID card picture Tongue
Get us your ID of what patrol cars you use so I can customise it.

No uploads of ID if it's against policy!
I'm 15! I'm a cadet! And no the picture belongs to me Tongue but if you are puting areas on. I am in Lancashire district, and the region is NWR - north west region. if you put a callsign then call signs is either lancs - ND or region - YR probably. and here we go!
--Edit--
yeah on that car it is AD, ours are YR Tongue
--End--
I meant the cars you go in not necessarily drive lol, and don't you looks smart!
Well I rarely get in the cars, i get to go on the SJA Renault Master, the Peugeot Boxer, Ford Iveco treatment centers. Very rarely we get a zafira / defender / freelander. Afraid I do not have any images of the units!
Ford Iveco? Did I miss something or did you miss a comma? Tongue
could i have this skin please?
You could PM him instead of bumping a thread that are more than a year old.
Just saying
The guy who made the skin most recently has been inactive for nearly 2 years so u doubt he would reply to a pm Tongue
I ment pm the one who requested it, but seems that he is also inactive..
its a shame because this is a nice skin...
Hi, erm nope - never got the skin!
I can knock one up quickly if you guys really want it. Looks very basic skin wise. Shouldn't be to much hassle.
I would love to have it Bez Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's