[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ale aler1 ramming (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Their LFS Username(s): aler1
● Their LFS GameName(s):ale

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/h96mdd
● Replay Timestamps:43:11, 45:10, 47:37, 48:10, 50:00, 50:35, 53:50

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
user has rammed me multiple times as well as someone, view following timestamps. first time stamp is what starts the ramming. clips someone at the second timestamp not a major ram but still looks on purpose. 3rd timestamp he rams me once lightly then hits my rear end causing me to spin, also he laggy but that doesn't matter as he is still clearly ramming us on purpose. 4th one he completely turns on me doesn't even look like a pit attempt. also you will notice he is a massive break checker. starting at 50:00 he starts to push me then ram my door causing another spin little bit worse affect because of his lag still a ram though. 50:35 begins pushing again only this time he pushes someone. now at 53:50 he wasn't giving me any brake space, he just kept it on the gas the whole time and I noticed this while I was driving so kept gasing as well to see if he would start braking turns out he didn't. this is all I will show you there is much more in the replay but I think this is good enough, this isn't his only occasion raming in previous chases he has ramed other players on the wrong side. I didn't include this timestamp but if you would like to look on my replay provided its there much more early on.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He seems to be from south america, so most incidents on there got amplified due to lag. Not much he can do about it, but he has to be careful with his lag as others should not suffer for it.

Few hits you complained about where actually a result of that, the initial hit from him was usually fine but the lag made it go horribly wrong.

However he did indeed ram a few times for example right at the start of the chase.

I will issue him a confirmable ingame warning about his behaviour.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's