[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - N1PPER and Brad. (Report Archived by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My LFS Username - tommer
There LFS Username - bradracer
There LFS Nickname - [GLOW] Brad
Pipa's report thread Wrote:- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://web830.dashosting.de/kits/AS5X_29R_10.mpr
Timestamp: 1:27:00

Brad was not dealt with for swearing at Kenny(Yeah, d!ck)*, this is in breach of rules 1.1 and 1.7, it is intentional offensive, and abusive language, and also considered swearing, as a long term member of the community Brad by now should know better and I feel he should be warned appropriately.

*letter replaced for forum filter.
Are you aware that Nipper's already banned?
I was not aware of this - Thanks for telling me.
Right, so this report will only be about Brad from now on, please modify your OP before I continue.
Yep, a perm ban for a laugh, worth it though.

Oh and leave Brad outta it, he was just bouncing off me, if I wasn't there, Brad wouldn't have even said a word. Wink

The weakest link has already been removed, permanently, so no need to drag Brad down too. Smile

That is all.

(Delete this post and I will be severely upset..)

Administrator Message by: Lampshade

If you feel you were banned unfairly then please post an unban request, we cannot deal with it otherwise.

Every report should be looked at with an open mind so Brad will get what he deserves. If he deserves anything that is.
Done.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Both Kenny and Brad were on Teamspeak when this all happened. Brads comment was meant as a joke but using such language on the server is of course, against the server rules.

Brad will receive a warning for using bad language in the server.

As a general note. We are looking to improve the server swear filter by filtering only bad words and not fining people for saying: "Scunthorpe". Words containing curse words will not be punishable.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's