[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request: Neo_ (Unban Request Granted by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Your LFS Username: Neo_

Time & Date of Incident: 2010-01-20 00:03:20 (time of ban a few hours after the incident)

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was permanently banned some years ago when I was about 12 years old for spamming the chat and annoying a couple of people - and then posting footage of the events to YouTube in a petty attempt at revenge for a previous ban due to unintentional ramming. I don't know what I was thinking. I deeply apologize for my actions on that day and I can assure you that nothing like this would ever happen again. I would appreciate your consideration in lifting my permanent ban so that I can have the opportunity of playing on one of the last remaining good cruise servers.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were banned by me.

I'm willing to unban you, since it has been nearly 4 years. You seem to understand why you were banned, which is always good. Please note that in case you repeat such behaviour, permanent ban will be reinstated.

I need you to assure me that you have read the server rules.
Thank you for your reply, I can confirm that I have fully read the rules.
Okay, i have unbanned you.

Please note that permanent bans are not often lifted and that this is most likely your last chance. Dont waste it.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's