[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 98022The_Walking_Dead_Opening_Theme_Remix.png]

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking...TV_series)

Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

Whos watching this EPIC series? I started by just when I was bored and thought, meh, I'll see what this new crappy series is about and it hooked me, right from episode 1. Season 4 started last sunday, new episode every week! Smile

I really, really recommend. This series definetly deserves a thread.
Watching too, but season 4 starts this sunday...? Or *Removed*

I have watched every episode and they all are so nice. 5*
In finland yes lol week late. In america started 13th. Biggrin
Ah ok good, almost freaked out.
I've only watched first season so far. I really need to watch the rest. Season 1 was awesome.
(2013-10-15 23:21)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I've only watched first season so far. I really need to watch the rest. Season 1 was awesome.

I remember that Season two was painfully slow to start up. Took half the season for anything to happen. Once you get past the slow bit it is incredibly worth it, so just go for it bro. Biggrin
Yes but still I think season 2 is my favorite so far. The couple of first episodes were really boring indeed but I liked it
Season 2 was pretty long too.

And goddammit they left the season 4 opening AGAIN in a damn stupid spot. Biggrin I had a rage when the "next time on AMC the walking dead.." came up.
This show has gone downhill fast. First off has anyone ever actually hit someone in the skull. You aren't busting through a head in one hit (rugby got my head twice and I didn't get even fracture the skull. I was also hit by a baseball bat during a game and not a scratch [long story lol])

The show has proved that if this does happen I will take my core of friends and no one more. Cannot trust anyone.

@kyllone

Will be interesting to see whats coming next Smile

Edited..

That son of a bitch.

[Image: 03b2ef830f5049f2cd291d96fbdc073c.jpg]
haha, this will epic Biggrin
Anyone else see the episode?

This weeks episode was the first episode I shed a tear. I don't want to reveal anything but
I almost quoted your post without wanting to read the spoiler, I had to click the back button so g'damn fast.

[Image: TAt1M6N.gif]

Need to watch this episode ASAP.
(2013-12-02 09:41)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]This weeks episode was the first episode I shed a tear. I don't want to reveal anything but

This episode has to be the best in a while. Just wow. If you haven't watched it yet, got off your lazy arse and get on top of it.

@Blade:
Goddamn just saw it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's