[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Stanced (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Elecks

● Time & Date of Incident 7:00 PM October 16, 2013. [Atlantic time]

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have no idea why i got banned, maybe because of my swearing. I know i broke the rules, but i got mad after i got rammed by a rammer.

I probably won't get unbanned because the kid "[GLOW]Nick" is in the Glow club, i really like your server. Keep up the good work, sorry for my mistake.

Good day,
Stanced.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thank you, Pipa.
You just had a ban for swearing/insulting 3 month ago, and you did the same again.
Quote:2013-10-16 22:00:44 UTC Blackwood Elecks Stanced : I wasn;t sitting dumb ass
2013-10-16 22:01:03 UTC Blackwood Elecks Stanced : Anyways, not the god damn end of the world
2013-10-16 22:01:08 UTC Blackwood Elecks Stanced : Get the fk out.
2013-10-16 22:01:10 UTC Blackwood Elecks Stanced : Nub.

I guess I don't have to tell you that you aren't allowed to talk like this on our servers, it has nothing to do with what team he is in. There's no difference if you insult a TC member, GLOW member or just anyone on the server. You simply aren't allowed to insult people and you wont get unbanned because of how you spoke on the server and your unban request. Get some respect in the 17days you're banned and take another look at the rules if you want to continue to play on the servers.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's