[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Tomika (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: benceedrifter

● Time & Date of Incident : 2013. 10.19 17:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: A cop chase me on autobahn, before the before the barrier i went to the other side with full brake and i goes max 200 meter and turnd back for the good way. the admin said its banable and its warning, i said sorry but i rly dont know its not avaible...(i seen that manuever before some another drivers..)
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Sorry to disturb in this thread, but since im that " Cop " who chased him , here's my point of view.

After a 6 minutes chase, we reach 230 km/h in the "Oval Ring", As you noticed that i was reaching your rear, you decided to turn to the Left just 1 meter before the barrier avoiding so the wrong way of the autobahn. You started braking when you were already in the other side of the road, and since i was very near you that was the only maneouver to escape.

After that, you make a u-turn in the wrong side of the autobahn , and drive back when i was on the right side of the way without having any possibilities to turn arround ( Traffic + Rules ).

You also recieved a warning before for those reasons, so i don't see the point on this unban request.

Even so, let's see what the admin who placed the original ban says.

TC Rules Wrote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

You gained an advantage: You escaped from the chase by going wrong way on the autobahn.

Again, Sorry if i disturbed the post.
(2013-10-19 16:04)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to disturb in this thread, but since im that " Cop " who chased him , here's my point of view.

After a 6 minutes chase, we reach 230 km/h in the "Oval Ring", As you noticed that i was reaching your rear, you decided to turn to the Left just 1 meter before the barrier avoiding so the wrong way of the autobahn. You started braking when you were already in the other side of the road, and since i was very near you that was the only maneouver to escape.

After that, you make a u-turn in the wrong side of the autobahn , and drive back when i was on the right side of the way without having any possibilities to turn arround ( Traffic + Rules ).

You also recieved a warning before for those reasons, so i don't see the point on this unban request.

Even so, let's see what the admin who placed the original ban says.

TC Rules Wrote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

You gained an advantage: You escaped from the chase by going wrong way on the autobahn.

Again, Sorry if i disturbed the post.

can i get the replay please?
It's okay for you to post here considering you was the cop involved Frozen.

Tomika the reason you was banned was due to the final in-game warning you received which you confirmed, so you can't say you "didn't see it" or "you didn't know about it" but you confirmed the message.

As Frozen said, you clearly went onto the wrong side for quite some time and then u-turned which left Frozen with absolutely nothing to do but go around and lose the chase. As the rules clearly state you must not wrong side on the autobahn, and if you find yourself on the wrong side during a chase you can't gain an advantage from it. But you clearly didn't care about this as you drove away, but this doesn't surprise me because what you did was fully intentional.

Replay: https://hostr.co/HMhdIoBnDBi7

1:20.25 - You clearly wrong side on the autobahn for quite some time and make no effort to let the cop catch up.

You already received a warning for this, which is why you was banned. Learn from this and don't let it happen again. Unban denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's