[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What's your steering wheel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna find out what steering wheel I should get as I'm sick and tired of my wheel, this is it!

I know it's a bad wheel but that's why I'm getting a new wheel!
[Image: Logitech-G27-Racing-Wheel-Pedals-Gear-Sh...er-Set.jpg]
(2013-10-19 18:17)Ras Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Logitech-G27-Racing-Wheel-Pedals-Gear-Sh...er-Set.jpg]

nice wheel Ras
G25, no picture needed as everybody already has seen one. (The G27 predecessor)
I've been using my Driving Force GT for nearly a year now with no problems at all, force feed-back is great, it's the same size and turns the same amount as the G27, and it's great if you want a reliable and realistic wheel without spending too much over £100.

[Image: driving-force-gt.jpg]
Can we get your real steering wheels ? those google pics are boring Tongue
Why, it's not like they will look any different, other than used Tongue
Thanks a lot guys your really helping me decide on what to get! (THERE'S TO MUCH TO CHOSE FROM!)
I've been using mine for two years. No problems thus far other then thousands and thousands of KM's on it causeing me to have a squeaky gas pedal. It could use a tube of lube, but other then that its in prime condition. Biggrin
(2013-10-19 18:34)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get your real steering wheels ? those google pics are boring Tongue

[Image: 1385345_610723898992032_1306401886_n.jpg]

Happy now, RJ? Wink
Johan, did you go to the effort of getting into your car just to prove a point? Tongue

Anyway, I'd go for a G25 or G27 personally. I have a G25.
(2013-10-19 19:09)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Johan, did you go to the effort of getting into your car just to prove a point? Tongue

Yhanks a lot
(2013-10-19 19:09)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Johan, did you go to the effort of getting into your car just to prove a point? Tongue

Yes, I even got stuck in the rear, as I had there and get the front seat all the way back to get the photo like that. Couldn't reach for the lever to be able to move the seat forewards again. Closedeyes

(2013-10-19 19:12)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I even got stuck in the rear, as I had there and get the front seat all the way back to get the photo like that. Couldn't reach for the lever to be able to move the seat forewards again. Closedeyes

HaHaHa lol
Here's my steering "wheel"
[Image: keyboard.jpg]
G27 wheel and shifter, T500 pedals and an extra G25 shifter for extra drifting fun.

Johan is onto something xD

[Image: 9p0p.jpg]
I would join the fun but I don't have a car.
(2013-10-20 00:29)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Johan is onto something xD

Hey he wanted real steering wheels, so he can get 'em.
(2013-10-20 07:59)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-20 00:29)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Johan is onto something xD

Hey he wanted real steering wheels, so he can get 'em.

No i don't want real steering wheels but I do want a Logitech for lfs! Biggrin

(2013-10-20 02:43)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ] I would join the fun but I don't have a car.
Is that a GT7?
Nono, talking about Red John. Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's