[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - vebberi (Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): vebberi
● Their LFS GameName(s): vebberi

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://goo.gl/dfKGJR
● Replay Timestamps: 35:45

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I am chasing Olli and after a while I see vebberi moving for myself. I am overtaking him and he suddenly heavily pushes me to the barrier which makes my car spin and lose contact with suspect - - > No apologise
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The XRG you tried to pass had a lot of suspension damage, he had to fight to keep control of his car and he missed the pit entry. You also had suspension damage since you reversed into the barrier and you didn't have much control of your car either and I don't understand your reaction as you saw the XRG in front of you. Firstly, you slowed down a lot without any reason and then accelerated towards the XRG and turned into him. The XRG at the time was 80% on the grass, which means you had enough room to pass him safely. As the XRG driver was trying to keep his car under control he steered back onto the edge of the road, which means you still had majority of the road to make a clean and safe pass but for some reason you decided to get as close as you possibly could to him. If you just made a clean and safe pass instead of trying to get close to him, none of this would've happened. I can't see any intension or any reason for vebberi to ram you on purpose.

This crash was mainly your fault due to you attempting to get close to his car for no reason, next time check the replay properly before you make a user report. And it also helps if you view the incident from the other persons point of view.

I'll leave this thread open for 24hours, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Okay at that time I was looking map. I'm glad that you looked deeply into it and saw things like that. I'm sorry for reporting when he did nothing wrong.
Don't worry about it, mistakes happen.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's