[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request for accounts Ryan.hynes + Gerrard2009 (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ryan.hynes & gerrard2009 (2nd account)
- Time & Date of Incident : 2010-2011 Time Incident
- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps: None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Well i have tried to be unbanned 2 times now and its been taken to peoples minds that i was involvedi n the equal reasons to be banned. To be fair it was not my fault and i deserve to be unbanned so i can cruise again. I was banned for no reason to do with me my accounts were hijacked by (The Stig) back in 2010-2011

Accounts banned over stig :

ryan.hynes
gerrard2009

Reason to check how i am not guilty:

Well to be fair if you were to go back to the logs from the ban you would see there were different ips connecting to your servers from different locations several times. It would be fair to unban me temporarly til you decide fully to keep me unbanned since i never was involved in my own ban.

-Ryan

(By the way if you cant unban me i understand but id like it if you could send my 10k€ on each accounts to my friend ingame called P V L he is a close friend) Thanks.

(sorry for 2 copied posts josh) (can we talk in Teamspeak)?
In your very first unban request you said that you allowed (The Stig) to use your account.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6766

Quote:...Gerrard2009 is an account that i own and let my friend use
it as i did NOT know he was BANNED FROM TC SERVERS (THE STIG)...
---
...hence to why he had my account was because he wanted to play on it on TC which i didnt know why but trusted him at the time and said ok...

If I understand it you are now saying he hijacked your account(s), i.e. gained access without your permission.

As far as we are concerned you allowed him to use your account(s) and therefore allowed him to evade his ban. You should not be letting people share your account anyway.

We are not going to grant your unban request.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's