[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Great Christmas Giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mobjf7.png]

Hello everyone,
  • I decided to start up an Christmas Giveaway this year during the December month. The reasons for this are several, but mostly because i have too much money, with nothing to spend them on. Since i already have all cars and all insim features you can buy, i thought it would be a nice idea to share it with the people that doesn't have this. Everyone are free to apply for an Christmas Giveaway, if you meet up with the few requirements i've putted up. Also, if more people wish to participate in giving out their insim cash, your free to join in, it would be highly appreciated. Just notify it here in the thread, and i'll add them to the list!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
    Regards,
    NVK

• Newcomer into this community?
  • Boored of driving 1.000 KM-runs?
  • Can't afford cars or Insim features?
  • Or just like to take a few speeding laps?
If so, then feel free to apply for an Christmas Giveaway!

• Maximum payout limit: $ 15.000

You can apply if you meet up with the requirements below;
  • Minimum driven distance of: 1.000 Km
  • Will be using Blessing of SANTA during December month.

Example of Blessing of SANTA;
[Image: 21lsco8.png]

Blessing of SANTA, comes in many different variations. It's up to you which one that suits you best. Be creative. Smile

Quote:*‹|;·› Nickname
*‹|: ) Nickname
*‹| Nickname
*‹[TAG] Nickname < If you have a team.

Use the sample below in order to apply for an Christmas Giveaway!

Code:
[b]Will use Blessing of SANTA?:[/b]

[b]LFS Username:[/b]
[b]Cash Amount:[/b]

[b]Reason:[/b]

List of people who have been Blessed this year!
  • Dmax - NCJ ($ 32.000) = Exception: Got blessed before the cap.
  • Works Driver ($ 10.000)
  • [CSR] Johan ($ 5.000)
  • WaterGun ($ 7.000)
  • iTzKevinK ($ 5.000)
  • [CSR] ZsoLT ($ 5.000)
  • [TC]►Turbo◄ ($ 10.000)
  • C1ouD ($ 10.000)
  • klurax ($ 5.500)
  • [TT] Makee ($ 5.000)
  • Wormio ($ 10.000)
  • Boosted ($ 5.000)
  • GT4 ($ 11.500)
  • [6S] BoyPower ($ 5.000)
  • pOLeTe ($ 15.000)
  • -JeQ ($ 5.000)
  • Nevano ($ 10.000)
  • Henry ($ 15.000)
  • WaKy ($ 10.000)
  • ShifMaster ($ 10.000)
  • Drift Anton ($ 12.000)
  • [CSR] Rasmus ($ 15.000)
And then you have 5 days to spend the cash untill the reset lol.
Good idea, but as Malibu said, reset soon probably.
(2011-11-29 15:38)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]And then you have 5 days to spend the cash untill the reset lol.

Instead of throwing all money into nothing when the reset comes, it's better to share it with people to have abit more fun with other cars or whatever. And this way the money goes to something useful.
Cool banner, but there's some spelling mistakes in it, lol.
Bored*
Can't*

Tongue
And yeah.. Reset would be soon after lol.
mint banner though
Is there a InSim reset coming?
(2011-11-29 16:47)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a InSim reset coming?

Yes, but there's no offical date, but most likely at new year. That's why i thought this Christmas Giveaway would come in hand, and will be during whole December.
Nice idea, I just don't see the point of giving out so much money immediately before a reset we know will more than likely be very soon after.
(2011-11-29 17:30)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea, I just don't see the point of giving out so much money immediately before a reset we know will more than likely be very soon after.

Well, i will try to stick with this giveaway every year. I guess that depends when the reset is, if it is at the new year, you will be able to have the giveaways for 30 days.
Nice idea NVK, I like it, giving people who don't have much money and would like to try out more cars for new comers etc. even if a week before the reset, a useful way to use up money.
I think it a great idea man..... Looks great alot of thought in this one. You get a A in my book.
Ohmy That's all your euros. Very kind.
I will use teh blessing of santa

Username: Cossieracer
Cash Amount: $10,000

Reason:i have always wanted a high performance and no matter how many years i try i can never seem to get one so please santa help this poor schmuk tonight.
(2011-11-30 15:01)DonPeyote Wrote: [ -> ]Will use Blessing of SANTA?: Maybe

LFS Username: TEARcabrera4
Cash Amount: 100.000

Reason:I want to try some cars :3

Quote:You can apply if you meet up with the requirements below;

Will be using Blessing of SANTA during December month.

Quote:Maximum payout limit: $ 15.000

[Image: rejected.png]
(2011-11-30 15:04)worksdriver Wrote: [ -> ]I will use teh blessing of santa

Username: Cossieracer
Cash Amount: $10,000

Reason:i have always wanted a high performance and no matter how many years i try i can never seem to get one so please santa help this poor schmuk tonight.

[Image: accepted.png]

The money has been sent. Merry Christmas!
Will use Blessing of SANTA?: Yeps

LFS Username: TehKill3r
Cash Amount: 8500

Reason: Running short on money to speed with Sad
Will use Blessing of SANTA?: Yeap

LFS Username:WaterGun
Cash Amount:$15.000

Reason: I need more than that to buy xfr, currently I have 28K I need 115k for XFR Tongue
Thank you.
(2011-11-30 15:41)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Will use Blessing of SANTA?: Yeps

LFS Username: TehKill3r
Cash Amount: 8500

Reason: Running short on money to speed with Sad

I have reduced the amount to $ 5.000, for now. You have been granted to apply for more later on. This is just an precation as i think the interest will be higher closer to christmas. The money has been sent. Merry Christmas!
(2011-11-30 15:45)WaterGun Wrote: [ -> ]Will use Blessing of SANTA?: Yeap

LFS Username:WaterGun
Cash Amount:$15.000

Reason: I need more than that to buy xfr, currently I have 28K I need 115k for XFR Tongue
Thank you.

Even if i would give you $ 15.000, it would still be a long way to get XFR. I will reduce your request to $ 7.000, as that sounds more reasonable. I hope you have some understanding for this, but the highest amount is mostly for the one's that doesn't even have an TBO car yet. The money has been sent. Merry Christmas!
Alrighty, thanks Novak Smile
Alright, thank you Novak, and yes I do understand the reason of that, happy xmas Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's