[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Moped Car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

they're wanting to sell 2000 of these in uk , doubt any one gonna buy one of these Biggrin
That would be perfect for new drivers in the western countries. Driving age is 16.
Is this supposed to be a "new" thing? We have a shitload of "moped" cars already. They go 45kph max. They should be banned forced to use biking roads. They're annoying as the most are driving at 80kmh roads here, and they refuse to use the bicycle path. And the previous point also makes them dangerous. Not to mention, everyone with a license to drive a scooter, can drive these things.
I dont see how these cause less trouble with a 16 year old behind the wheel than an actual car. Both have 4 wheels, bodywork with doors and can kill/injure/damage as much.
(2013-10-28 00:01)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I dont see how these cause less trouble with a 16 year old behind the wheel than an actual car. Both have 4 wheels, bodywork with doors and can kill/injure/damage as much.

less weight = less potential damage?
Title changed to something more informative + moved to Multimedia.
http://www.aixam.com/

€10,000 for the cheapest one. You get 4 proper scooters for that sort of money. Or a decent used normal car.
It's kinda good for new drivers, In Finland we have a separate license for moped/scooter and mope car.
Roba is the true owner of moped car Laugh
(2013-10-28 01:45)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.aixam.com/

€10,000 for the cheapest one. You get 4 proper scooters for that sort of money. Or a decent used normal car.

€10k gets you a Mitsubishi Lan-Evo from Japan, lol.
These kind of cars shouldn't just be aimed at young drivers. I think older drivers would benefit from being forced to something slower and easier to drive when you reach a certain age. Endless times I've seen old people not being able to drive or even control their car. They look quite snazzy as well for a moped car! Smile Lets add some in S3 and make it a +8 car in TC Tongue
they are also "senior cars" here.
We've got these "cars" for a long while already in Belgium. They go 45kph max, wich is pretty annoying. Maybe its just me, but i really hate these absolutely annoying things. People at the age of 16 should not be allowed to drive this. They can better buy a bike or a moped. With this "thing", they just get the traffic stuck. Actually, if you would ask me, these things should be absolutely banned in Belgium. Its useless.
They could have at least made them go 60kph or 100kph, but nah we ll make this thing so slow that everyone behind will sit right on your bumper while you are basicly in a plastic box that will trap and kill you at the slightest accident.
When I was still in vocational school, it was everyone's favourite pastime to go and push those things on their side at the parking lot. Laugh

Those things are annoying as hell and even more annoying when I've had to repair them (at work.) They always seem to leak oil, no matter how new or well cared they are Laugh

And it's definitely not safe. That thing crumples like a cookie when you hit something with it.
Let's put it this way, I always show them the center when I'm going past them.

Those things should be *Removed* removed from every road in the world.
Reference URL's